Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 27. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 101
Road map is good and clever, its interesting project. İ think this project is going to moon. İ will hope this. Good luck
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
already follow social media BLCX Community and join this project.waiting for more information.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hello.
Good project.I’m waiting for more information.
I hope this project will be success. Wink
Activity: 39
wow a news related blockchain project? that's so neat! never heard anything like it, but i am still new to this but this is a great project if i may say. good job guys and good luck!
Activity: 574
I liked your project because your primary goal is not getting rich overnight but to build a strong and reliable community for the blockchain world.. I'm definitely investing in this....
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
This is an airdrop with uniques qualities.
Activity: 37
I like this coin cause this is a POS...
please add some details regarding team who developed this,date on roadmap and more details about bounty
Thank you dev.. goodluck team...HODL..
Activity: 17
like it and will support
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
This is the certified community token because of the attention and support it's getting from its happy community. More power, devs! I wish this token will bring us all pass the moon!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 12
i wish the success to this cryptocurrency
Activity: 392
Личнo мнe бyдeт oчeнь интepecнo пocмoтpeть нa paзвитиe дaннoй мoнeты. Инфopмaции кoнeчнo нeдocтaтoчнo, нo я дyмaю co вpeмeнeм oнa ceбя oткpoeт. Бyдeм cлeдить. Bce Удaчи.
Activity: 32
Good luck everyone xD
Activity: 35
I am expecting the future of this coin, is very interesting;
among the best in the coin market.
Wish you good luck.
Activity: 168
I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top
I'm wating the update
Good luck with project development.
Activity: 40
Nice concept of  a new fair coin for everyone, a blockchain coin for community, looking forward for more information,  team details and good start.
Activity: 9
I hope there are more details provided to make it clearer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Good airdrop! Hope everything will be fine! And the price will fly to the moon!

Activity: 364
Great project and comes with new idea about news related to Blockchain and the interests of our active community, and I'm still support for the future hope successfully, goodluck all
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
this project could be promising, will look forward for any progress in the future...
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
nice concept... I am curious and I will follow this project closely. I have joined the airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: