Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 29. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
how did i miss this one? damn. hope i'm not too late! good luck guys!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Good luck guys, hope you get this project to a higher level! 😊
Activity: 125
Swapping with blockchain coin, especially with masternode, is a real price pusher. Buying and holding will lead everyone to success. Quite promising token, so I decided to join the community.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
feebleness project with good vision
Activity: 154
IGT - NEW exchange with Fiat in Future
Joined in project < i think it be very good in future
Activity: 56
Hope this project will upgrade.

Yes we will update as we progress. We also apologized for the lack of information. We acknowledge the lack of details, but then again. We are also still in development and progressing as we speak. Also community supports is what we expect since the launch of the project. No single man can rule the earth. We will open post for bounty, community manager, and more
Activity: 352
Merit: 2
interesting pro, and many questions... I wish you good luck and hope on upgrade..
Activity: 56
BLCX is a project with great potential. I have read about it and it gives me hope.

Thank you, and welcome . Hope and love is what builds a community
Activity: 179
It will be moon soon. I believe in this project
Activity: 12
Hope this project will upgrade.
Activity: 285
I love this project because of the BLCX COMMUNITY via the VOTING SYSTEM, INVESTMENTS and TRADING.

Great idea!
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Please what is the purpose of this  coin?, What is the project all about? And when will you release whitepaper. To be frank I don't understand this project

We all need a family, a community like bitcointalk. A place for coffee talks and pity party when you have bad trades .. cheers I hope you get the idea
Activity: 38
I am hoping for the fast progress and success of this project.
Goodluck to the team  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 33
Where is whitepaper ?
Activity: 8
Hello Dev, I hope more explanation and details about your project and Goodluck with this project.
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
Stil not clear what it is all about. Please release the white paper so it will.be clear on my part. thank you
Activity: 353
Seems promising good luck dev with development hope all the success
Activity: 4
why is the airdrop link removes
Activity: 49
Good luck for the future
Joined airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 7
wonderful project, I wish the dev and his teams success in the accomplishment of this project... Keep it up!
Pages:
Jump to: