Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 26. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hello,
i wish i'll receive some token because this project is great.
Activity: 111
good and ambitious project. I hope to be in the airdrop and enjoy!!!
Activity: 168
Thank you dev for fixing the Telegram issue. I was able to join the group now for more updates. I'm hoping for this project's success!
Activity: 158
Hoping to see more in ico and bounties soon with this development. By the way, good job dev.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
a very good project.
good luck dev
Activity: 229
Great project, thanks! I joined the airdrop. I hope I get a bonus token soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

I would like to know more about this project.
Activity: 53
It seems nice project for [Suspicious link removed]munity, it will be more useful for newbies as they need more information about this technology and system. More details should be available to get trust of investors. wish you good luck team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

For all participants of Airdrop I wish successful distribution and success in the project !!!
Activity: 416
I would like to join your social media bounties devs. I believe that your project has a future in cryptocurrency because as i understand, this is not a rushed project. I am willing to wait for more informations and will be a part of your success in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Very interesting and much promising project . I'l support as far as possible
Activity: 24
Well, mere observing and taking a closer look at this coin, there's a huge possibility of it merging high. Just gonna believe in the coin to do well and good.
Activity: 21
Я зapeгиcтpиpoвaлacь! Xopoший пpoeкт! Удaчи paзpaбoтчикaм!
Activity: 48
Hope this project will upgrade
Activity: 334
I registered in Airdrop, I hope for successful development and prosperity of the project
Activity: 20
New project, am excited about the whole idea.All the best to the developers
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hi all!
Good project! Shocked
Activity: 17
Hi everybody!)) Nice project! Good luck!
Activity: 91
News related to Blockchain and the interests of our active community. Most relevant updates and information of the day. Exclusive Airdrops on all platforms with greater agility and accuracy in internal disclosure to our members. Moderated forum related to scoring system for ratings, disclosures and activity. The best forms of application and investment of the moment and related topics. Evaluation of Icos in section related to direct action of the blcx community, P2P Evaluation.

We all experience the feeling of being late whenever we find a good project. To avoid this we pre announced a coming POS Masternode coin. This makes sure all interested individuals and supporters joins fairly like everyone else. Our primary goal is not getting rich overnight but to build a strong and reliable community for the blockchain world. More updates as we progress...

GOOD LUCK for your team building community
Activity: 39
When will the road map be ready? I wonder what your plan for the future !!
Pages:
Jump to: