Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 25. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Thank you developers and admins for giving us a chance to some token on airdrops. Looking forward for this BockChain coin. This coin will become successful soon.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
The Internet has a lot of resources devoted to airdrop and their estimates. What makes your project different from other projects?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Is this like a project like a coinmarket calendar with a review of upcoming projects?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
We all experience the feeling of being late whenever we find a good project. To avoid this we pre announced a coming POS Masternode coin. This makes sure all interested individuals and supporters joins fairly like everyone else. Our primary goal is not getting rich overnight but to build a strong and reliable community for the blockchain world

great strategy ....i support this
Activity: 74
this is a good project and I am very interested to participate and join in this project and I have referred many friends to make BLCX a success
Activity: 11
If objective is create a strong community, this could be a big step forward, as a community everybody should be motivated for same goal and this project will create a inside property filling with will be necessary to project grow.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSek56zZNArvHW3yBlqNet0QdO4pZzIv5oHUtzXhrC57gNF0kA/viewform
Activity: 89
Am ready to vote your project.
I think more update on your ANN would be a plus
Activity: 70
Excellent proposal and project. Good luck team BLCX. The best of success.
Activity: 3
A great initiative and a promising project. Commitment is required for this project. Would like to see it thrive in crypto world
Activity: 29
I have already joined your project. I'm looking forward to a great future for the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
I like the project and i hope this will be a success.
Activity: 18
Without a definitve roadmap and content it's not easy to have an idea of the project schedule. Do you have a target date for the second stage after growng the communauty ? thx.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Okay this will be a good project. The basis is set for this and I'm looking forward to any further progress. Keep on the good work. Smiley
Activity: 70
I think this project is cool and interesting.
Activity: 448
Great project, thanks! I joined the airdrop. I hope I get a bonus token soon.
Activity: 12
Crytocurrency is moving further everyday.am joining this project and hope for the best
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Love the project infrastructure and this is gonna be huge thnx for this
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Joined to airdrope. i like this project. thanks developers
Pages:
Jump to: