Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 33. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good luck in building the community. I hope you will have the most current news from the world of crypto currency. I'm waiting for the up-to-date information from you in the future.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
nice promising project any very interesting and, your mission for the future of he crypto is very helpful  Good luck
Activity: 41
Wow amazing project, this is really awesome. Keep up the good work
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
BLCX has a great idea, will set up the biggest community in the world, good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
when u hope to release whitepaper?im waiting for it .also i want to see road map.after a study i hope to invest zome mony.please be kind enough to inform me as soon as possible about recent updates of project
Activity: 14
Thanks for accepting me to this community dev
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I like the Airdrop distribution but confused with the total supply if that's good enough for the project. Exchanges on road map, POS and token to coin swap.. I would be looking forward to those. Keep up the good work team!
Activity: 14
No airdrop link form?
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
very interesting project and nice Roadmap! yep!  Cheesy
Activity: 48
very little information about the project
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hi, how your coin is supposed to used? Only as a proof-of Stakes or also for some payments?
Activity: 124
Nice project. Try to simplify the project's objective further.
Activity: 68
very interesting keep on going good job
Activity: 322
came to know that this a good promising project.
Activity: 8

WEBSITE | REDDIT | DISCORD | SLACK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER

BLOCKCHAIN COIN

We will swap our tokens to BLCX coins with a masternode that runs with 10000 coins

Roadmaps

*Airdrop

*Exchanges

*Proof Of Stake Blockchain

*Token to Coin Swap

*Major Payment Currency Online Offline

WE ARE BUILDING A COMMUNITY
News related to Blockchain and the interests of our active community. Most relevant updates and information of the day. Exclusive Airdrops on all platforms with greater agility and accuracy in internal disclosure to our members. Moderated forum related to scoring system for ratings, disclosures and activity. The best forms of application and investment of the moment and related topics. Evaluation of Icos in section related to direct action of the blcx community, P2P Evaluation.

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

Total Supply 8.000.000.000

Bounty 20% = 1.600.000.000

Team 10% 800.000.000

Airdrop dividend for activity in community 70% = 5.597.000.000

Initial airdrop = 3.000.000 (3 stages)

BLCX COMMUNITY
COMMUNITY AND DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE

VOTE SYSTEM
The community decision decided by majority votes

INVESTMENTS
Crowdfund with community backings with blockchain coin funds

TRADING
Get premium trade advice from the community and trade internally with safety and security on trust system

Token Info : https://etherscan.io/token/0x1440643f2696c791d4c7dfeea8555635c33ea74b

This looks good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Good project, good luck for ICO!
Activity: 84
good project i join.... im looking forward for this.. Grin
Activity: 44
Nice project. Looking forward to seee more details. Good luck!
Activity: 1764
As I understand it, those who will first buy tokens, they will have an advantage over other investors, just what I did not understand, we will be charged more for holding tokens or will be more discount for purchasing second time tokens? As for trading, I understand that you will create general chat so there users will can communicate on this topic and ask any questions, it would be good if everyone could share their experience and also ask any questions about BLCX.
Activity: 112
Project is very promising .Happy to join the project.
Pages:
Jump to: