Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 35. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 154
everyday a new coin comes up. This is one of them which needs attention
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
A promising project. I wish this project a big success in the near future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I like the project and i hope this will be a success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 18
Thank you for +Merit
the world of crypto currency is interesting. so many new ideas appear, it's great
Activity: 70
The initial stage of this project is already attracting even from the name. I charge the Dev to be fast in bringing up bounty and other exciting programs that will keep members and make the promote the project all round the world!
Success to the project!!!
Activity: 189
I have already joined your project, and I consider the prospective future of this project. Success in the endeavor.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Project is looking great!!  Looking forward to seeing you guys at the moon.
Activity: 106
this project well make bitter if we support this project i hope thers no scam in this site
Activity: 140
There is so very little info on this project so i will plead with the dev to try as much as possible to do the needful. Information is key,  and if we don't know what the project is all about, that will be the end of the project.
Wish you a successful one.
Activity: 142
Good project good luck
Activity: 29
You guys are doing a good job, but the quantity of the token is too much, hope you burn some tokens after the airdrop and bounty.
Nice work dev
copper member
Activity: 132
Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist
When would you provide information on token presale or ICO? I couldn't find this information on your website.
Activity: 10
Total supply is 8.000.000.000 really too much. But its ok if you can be succesful Smiley And you should give more specific information about the goals and objectives of the project.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
As a consumer it will be very convenient for me to learn all the news about the blockhain in one place. Moreover, it will not be necessary to look for information on airdrops everywhere)
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
Dev please give more specific information about the goals and objectives of the project.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
This very interesting project. All efforts and hardwork asserted by developers are completely amazing. Looking forward for the success of this project. Thanks in advance!
Activity: 42
Good project concept idea.. keep going its gonna be great in the future.best of luck dev.team
Activity: 82
Well its concept are really useful nowadays ,we really need to know more updates and news of new Icos and Projects..But hoping we could also know more informations to really trust this project and many Investors would fund for this because nowadays  theres a lot of frauds..Hope this will succeed
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
airdrop link is missing? but im looking forward with this project. Hope it will succeed.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
The project looks quite interesting, but a little bit more details would be really nice. Don’t make it too mystery. I am looking forward to a nice roadmap. Keep it up team
Pages:
Jump to: