Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 36. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 37
The coin for the Blockchain technology, Blockchain coin. Interesting concept to create a community of global currency. Wish you luck on the project!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
This is a good project. Nice work super intelligent team and dev. Feels good to be a part of this success
Activity: 92
Verified and approved project... I will like to invest in it
Activity: 532
Information is the basis! Who owns the information is that winner! A very necessary project! Now it is very difficult to understand the amount of information about the crypto currency. Good luck to the team!
 Cool
Activity: 163
Please what is the purpose of this  coin?, What is the project all about? And when will you release whitepaper. To be frank I don't understand this project
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I believe this project is a solid deal. I look forward to being a part of this growing community.
Activity: 520
Merit: 0
the [Suspicious link removed]munity grows by the day and anything done to make the blockchain more advantageous to us the users is a welcome idea. i hope this project meets its projections. i support the project. thanks.
Activity: 7
NO LINK
Wish you devs goodluck .Hope your bounty would be an adventure for we Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Good project. Good luck Dev
Activity: 50
Hello Dev,  I can't locate the link to Airdrop. 
Activity: 88
It looks to be an interesting project with good perspectives.
 Hope it will grow up very soon .
 I am waiting with impatience for new updates. Good luck team
Activity: 19
"we will swap our tokens to BLCX coins with a masternode that runs with 10000 coins" don't  understand  this words........  After the distribution  of the coin  will there be a swap???
Activity: 35
I think this is a good project but more information on it will be appreciated. Good luck
Activity: 35
Please provide more detail in your roadmap and whitepaper.
Activity: 13
The idea of rewarding people in the airdrop community is a novel idea. I find this project interesting. I think there should be more checks and balances for people claiming more than one Airdrop.
Activity: 50
Hi,
I've read through the whitepaper but find it's lacking a bit in detail. Would be great if you could provide further insight! I am intrigued by the overall concept though.
Activity: 98
This is an airdrop with uniques qualities. This shows that the developers are wonderful and i'm glad to partake in it.
Activity: 112
 This project is out to deliver that. An awesome not to be missed.

I'm wondering what is the basis of so many people here saying that this is a great project?
Considering that no major development has been shown here...
Activity: 106
The concept is really great,a brand new project that aims to make the future of crypto better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed
Activity: 84
Well promising project with a nice idea which should succeed. Looking for an airdrop and ico links, it seems like a website is down.
Pages:
Jump to: