Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 39. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Looking forward about the project you guys working, it seems good and interesting to be followed. As i cant say now, please upgrade the maximum member of telegram group please, as telegram group is better room for discussion, better than slack or discord, because not all people have it Wink Thank you.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
It's a very interesting project and best of luck with everything.
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
I don't know, this thread looks so simple. People will thinking in two different ways. They could believe it cause its simple but they can think in other way. For me, maybe it needs more information putted here.
Activity: 588
Merit: 12
https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png
link Airdrop today a open. Join today at airdrop Blockchain revolution a link : https://twitter.com/BLCX_Coin/status/936986055449939968
Activity: 43
Iam hoping for the fast progress and success of this project.
Activity: 83
Hope there is bounty for this program
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi dev,

I've joined your airdrop and filled up the required info but I wasn't able to join the Telegram group since there is an error that it has too many members already. Hope you'll able to fix it. Looking forward for BLCX success!.I MUST MAKE SURE THAT THIS NICE PROJECT SUCCEED ...........SEE WHERE I POSTED ABOUT THE PROJECT AND AIRDROP  https://t.me/airdrophotnews
Activity: 135
Hi Dev, please check as I cannot join the telegram , it showed message: Unable to join this group because there are many members in it. Thanks
Activity: 44
if this project has not run and is still soon
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Guys don't you think, you need a better logo? Current one feels like image taken from CC0 site lol

Edit: apologies, I thought that image on Google form is your logo but on Twitter it is alright.
Activity: 210
Great job team, I following up on this..
Activity: 10
BLCX is a good project. Im looking forward to its success
Activity: 84
I hope that this a long term project. At the moment we have not enough information. BLCX telegram already full please make it to super group.
Activity: 50
Hi dev,

I've joined your airdrop and filled up the required info but I wasn't able to join the Telegram group since there is an error that it has too many members already. Hope you'll able to fix it. Looking forward for BLCX success!
Activity: 21
This is a great project. BLCX will bring a lot of hope to the World. I saw the total supply and supplies allocated to each section and it brings me solace. I am happy to be a part of this success story
Activity: 189
BLCX is a project with great potentials. I have read about it and it gives me hope that I am in for a good development
Activity: 61
morning dev , this project looks promising, but it will be more convincing if you put some images of your roadmap to amuse the reader. hope this project going to moon. good luck dev!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Well see if what will happen to this project.A lot of project are coming.
Activity: 70
Great idea. Another new project which is unique to any other. This is what a project that should be supported. I'm on your back team. Thanks to you!
Activity: 126
excellent project, waiting to hear more from you
Pages:
Jump to: