Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 40. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Good luck on your project.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hopefully the project you run goes according to plan
and growing good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Interesting project, I will give information about it in Telegram channel https://t.me/coinsfree about airdrops
Activity: 88
I have problem with joining a group of telegram?
communicat "Unable to join this group because there are too many members in it already"
??
Activity: 59
It seems good for us but waiting for more info about this project..
Activity: 358
Activity: 358
nice looking project!
Activity: 168
Hi dev,

I've joined your airdrop and filled up the required info but I wasn't able to join the Telegram group since there is an error that it has too many members already. Hope you'll able to fix it. Looking forward for BLCX success!
Activity: 378
i hope this true project
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very good project and a great idea. Can you tell me why you have a restriction on joining a group of telegram?
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
good luck for this dev. im gonna join this project .. the crypto community really is growing very fast.
Activity: 420
The project idea isn't new anymore but what's good about this is that your also concern about longterm project and put focus on it.

please fix your telegram channel error.
Activity: 32
This project has a relevant task and I believe it will gain community support based on its mission.. I will like to be involved in this..Goodluck dev
Activity: 17
Looks serious and promising project.
Hope it goes well.

More power for the dev team. God bless!  Wink
Activity: 252
Hi Good day To all especially to this project I'm done all the task from the form but the telegram cant join It's Already Full
Activity: 110
please provide more information
everyone confused here
what is your project is create token or a coin?
why token supply is so high 8,000,000,000 but a coin is only 10000
Activity: 5
Yahoo! This will be good.
Activity: 84
Im support this project. I hope this coin will be great coin in the next.
Activity: 266
In building Blockchain Community for BLCX - Community Coin.  BLCX team be open for suggestions and criticism of the crypto holders so that you can improve this project.
Activity: 202
It is a great project and i hope it will succeed. But plz can you let me know where we can trade it?
Pages:
Jump to: