Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 17. (Read 57912 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 11
nice idea. it is something that the insurance companies do in turkey.
it helps to find the best offer in a very short time. as a one who likes betting I find this useful.
ı think with this young team the project will succed in a few years
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
A good opportunity that should not be missed, a proposal with a future that represents an opportunity for improvement in the world of cryptocurrencies. Good structure, good design, with people who know the subject and with a well-developed work route. Without a doubt, a good investment in the medium and long term.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 36
Lastly I had come across one sports betting prediction service utility without the fear of mischief and ambiguity in the field
Activity: 59
The first time I see a project about tote) Let's hope that this project will lead the industry predictions to the next level!
Activity: 20
Why not just go the extra step to become the final stop as well. I mean of course to allow betting on the platform. I’ve been waiting for someone to revolutionize sports betting on the blockchain and force the US legislators to adjust our governance of sports betting. I’ll still give it a look and see how it helps me.
Activity: 8
Thank You for bringing such a good solutions. Traditional solution was not up to the mark. Our money was struck between centralized authority. With you, we can have a decentralized network, a world where our money will not be in the hands of a single authority, but we can also control the flow of our money.
A great project. A very promising future can be seen . Well job by dev Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I see this project is great which have promising as smart contract for prediction markets. You can make easy all the parties with your platform, keep always in your goals and aims to make successful.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
its important to put in place safe mecanisms to prevent abuse from people, gambling can be addictive!

There are plans for something like that?

I´m interested for sure will have market for this!!!  Grin
Activity: 93
This is really a unique project. Thank you  for giving us  an oppurtunity to particate in your airdrop. you got our support.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Sure i will follow these. I will wait for the first market predictions to see how good the team is.
Activity: 62
Thank you for the excellent opportunity to participate in BlitzPredict. For users, this is a good chance to get accurate predictions for your bids. A global and good platform.
Activity: 131
One thing I do first when looking at any crypto project is find out the team behind it, the project idea, the web site design and content as well as the roadmap. Looking at all the above, BlitzPredict looks real and very promising.
Activity: 4
Quite interesting. I'm not that familiar with the sports betting "scene" (if you can call it that), but it seems that there are some legitimate concerns/problems that this project might be able to resolve. Very nice idea!
Activity: 98
Very interesting project, can't wait to see how you are going to manage the rest.
Activity: 1
Very promising project, well planned and well explained. I will follow closely the developments, wish you all the best!
Activity: 1
wow this looks real promising to push the gaming markets to new heights! lets go!
Activity: 50
Now this is a good use of smart contracts!  The unity of smart contracts and prediction markets is good for all parties because the best odds can be found quicker  project. I will surely put in my maximum effort towards the success of this.
Activity: 34
As a betting enthusiast, looking forward for your innovative project. All the best.
Activity: 336

The project is perfect for you to finish it soon!
Activity: 106
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
Sports betting is a huge market and BlitzPredict will sure have good potential.  I like the part of smart contracts that will allow users to place more sophisticated bets based on specific conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: