Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 19. (Read 57941 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Its looking very nice project. Hoping for grand success. Cheers!!
Activity: 11
BlitzPredict does fill the gabs in the online betting industry. It will become one of the best practices is my prediction!
Activity: 82
It gonna be a nice project and it gonna solve a lot of problems.
Activity: 1
We definitely need a smart contract prediction in blockchain and it's awesome to be part of the community. Can't wait for Q1 of 2018!
Activity: 23
An ambitious project, but still I want to get into it. Best of luck to the team.
nicee I already like to bet on football matches this will make it even better:D
Great Project. I hope it have a huge success  Grin
Can't wait for that nice project !
Activity: 10
Very interresting project, also like the low hard cap. This means big potential to grow Smiley
Activity: 444
Merit: 11
Indonesian Translator
20000 people for airdrops are amazing. want to know more about this project. i like betting matches, wanna try bet in this project. good luck to this BlitzPredict
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The idea and presentation of the project is good, with the use of the ethereum public platform that will help advance the project in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Today I am also there. This is all very interesting
BlitzPredict has its own predictive future with a promising project, it has a unique roadmap and a great development, this is good for investors and creates more communities. One day this will lead to greater value. Good luck and have a nice day
Activity: 11
A gaming project with interesting features. The games/betting industry is a huge one and will definitely find use for useful solutions as this.
Good luck team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Nice! New ico coming again! Looking forward to the release of BlitzPredict!
Activity: 9
Great thoughts and Enthusiastic team with tremendous idea

I'm in till the end with you guys ..

Good luck
Activity: 29
If you could do algorithm  faster transactions in blocks, i hope and believe this project is gonna become the upper lists on crypto world. Goodluck.
Activity: 6
this looks like a good project. defiantly following its progress.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Good project. I am happy to be on board. I hope to see this project moon beyond expectations. Good team. Good developer. I love this project
Activity: 2
Looks like great project
Wish u all the best for future ICO
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
personally i like this point: BlitzPredict’s aggregator ensures that users will always get the best odds available in the market at any given time.
could be an interesting project
Pages:
Jump to: