Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 14. (Read 57912 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Success to the team. Joining Airdrop
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Phil Hellmuth one of the best poker players of the world talking about BlitzPredict!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6DQj-Tgkk&feature=youtu.be

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
These sportbooks and prediction markets do not seem to work and they are unlikely to have sufficient liquidity even in top markets, as in traditional bookmakers.
You will provide a single account on your system or it will be necessary to deposit on each sportbook?
Sorry for my bad english, i use the Google translate)
Activity: 26
Which bookmakers will be available in the first version of the aggregator?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
But I would rather have a lot of commercialization of the coin, to get more COINS,
That will make it better
Activity: 56
This project sounds very interesting... Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
From my review so far on this project, it worth investing on  as there are many problems the project will eventually solve.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
There have been several similar projects, and it's a good idea to have the football World Cup next year.
Activity: 337
Are there any details of what is required to recieve the airdrop tokens? this is a great looking project and nice airdrop.
Activity: 17
Hi the roadmap says smart contracts will be implemented by Q1 2018 and machine learning implementation by 2019. So do we expect the project to take off to moon by 2018 or 2019?
Activity: 112
⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable
Hi i am already a subscriber of airdropalert since, how can i get the airdrop? Will the airdropalert send me email for the registration of airdrop so i can receive it on my wallet?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I'm certainly very excited about a Sports Betting that's decentralized. The decentralization hopefully will give room for more credibility and transparency. Cheers to a good looking initiative
J2H
Activity: 3
this is a great looking project and nice airdrop. Are there any details of what is required to recieve the airdrop tokens?

Activity: 70
Merit: 13
Sports betting has become quite, quite popular in my part of the world. Thanks for prompt responding to members' questions. It's helped to answer most of mine. Perhaps a link to the FAQ here would be a good idea!
Activity: 3
Just joined Twitter & Telegram, nice project!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
EQUAL Network Token
What a pity the hardcap is only 6m. Many friends in my group are going for it. I got a feeling there's no need to burn any tokens.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Why is the hard cap only 6 million usd? I guess you calculated that you dont need more than that? In case you dont reach hardcap, what will happen to the unsold tokens?
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
I cant wait to this project hope for more success in the future.
Activity: 15
Pages:
Jump to: