Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 13. (Read 57912 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0
This is a great project, you have planned to cooperate with the betting site  Smiley
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
when is the release airdrop prizes
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Is there any pre sale to private investors, or will there be one? What is the amount of ETH cap for that and what is the bonus % that is offered?
Activity: 14
Thanks, that helped although my question was of a more general nature and not specific to your project necessarily.
However, I dont think you addressed this:

The team gets 18% and the company holds 20% - what's the 20% held for?
Activity: 14
Can someone explain the token metrics to me?

Specifically I don't know what the liquidity reserve is or what it's used for.

The team gets 18% and the company holds 20% - what's the 20% held for?

It seems like a lot of tokens are held by company/team (20% +18% + 9% = 47%).

Also, 4 year vesting with 1 year cliff means the tokens will be released in intervals of 1 year with the last portion released in 4 years, correct? Is it implied that it's a proportionate amount at each cliff, eg 4 years = 25% every time.

Thanks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Won't in-built analytic tools make the platform susceptible to unexpected shocks?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
hello, I see your intend is to help bettor by making prediction but I didn't see any expert bettor in your team, why? Do you want it anonymous or what? Please explain.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
do you have a bounty campaign like twitter and facebook campaign sir blitz?
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
looks promising i will be looking forward to it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Nice project! WHat about the sum of your hard cup?
Activity: 9
nice and very good idea
Activity: 27
Sounds like an excellent Idea.. Should do great!
Activity: 26
Hello, i need some help with the registration form.
I retweeted the official tweet.
Now i don't know where to find my retweet link to copy and paste in the form.
Can anyone help me?
Thanx
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I know in sportsbetting there are "tipsters" who are pro sportbetters that sell their picks to less experienced people

will there be an option where a pro sportsbetter is using your platform for his bets, and sells shares in his action and possibly invest through your token?
Activity: 6
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
What function of the BlitzPredict [BPZ] token will execute on your betting platform? Will it be used as a betting currency?
And in general, what is the economic function of the token in your project in what currency will the payout be paid?
Activity: 139
great project with new concept..so interesting for me..waiting for ico on january. Smiley
Why we should wait so long?
Activity: 140
Soft cap is reached now?
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Happy New Year I wish you all happiness and success.  And that this year brought all the profit. To bitcoin was at least 100k and everyone to be happy.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Wishes success of this project. I am already subcribed with Airdropalert and take part of Airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: