Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 39. (Read 57933 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
is a project that can enter fast and such projects can get a quick investment. This is a nice profit opportunity in the short term.  Lucky for those who found this project. he has a great opportunity! join
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
This is a good opportunity to support this awesome project. Goodluck to the team.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Nice project. I will surely put in my maximum effort towards the success of this.Success in project
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
I fell this coin will become successful soon.
What kind of Sports to be bet ?. All sports ?.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Great developer behind this project, its a future project....
Activity: 101
what a nice name for this project, am fully sure that it will be a huge success. thanks dev. for the opportunity to be part of this community
Activity: 153
I like' this projects and i hope this projects Not Scam,
Good projects dev
Activity: 1470
Merit: 297
only bitcoin only hardcore!
Interesting project, and hard cap is not overpriced. Are the translations planned for other languages? Interested in Russian language
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I like main concept from this project.. follow for any further development..good luck sir
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
need more information about this token like a smart contract or else.cause in the website i cannt found it.but im interesting about this project and hope it will be success on ethereum platform...
Activity: 1
Im very interesting with this project, hope this can success
Activity: 99
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
Interesting. BTW 1 Billion tokens seems to be huge as I think. So the token price will be so low and distribution amount is high. If the price is rising huge dumps can be made by whales in order to manipulate the market. BTW this ANN is perfectly done with all the information added in the description. I will invest in this for sure.
Activity: 3
Looks like an experienced team. If you can get an advisor like Phil Helmuth it is definitely one of the (trustworthy and promising) projects of the future.
Good luck!
Activity: 728
BlitzPredict is the first crypt platform I've met dealing with the problems of bookmakers and people who bet on sports events. I make periodic bets and I am very glad that there will be a new system that will make it easier for gamblers like me. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 42
Hello Dev 
Good luck with project development. I hope there will soon be some great development coming.
I had a great time going through this https://medium.com/@blitzpredict1/introducing-blitzpredict-8c8c75cd900e
Wish the project a great success!
Activity: 406
Please to start a bounty the programs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
i hope this project could run smoothly and be successful
dev, what month in q2 you releasing beta?
Activity: 68
Hi,

Is there any other future use of the tokens aside from betting and event/tournament rewards?

Thanks.
Activity: 96
This is a betting platform? In the near future will this run its own blockchain?
Activity: 26
Thank you for the opportunity to join your project. as GAMER, I think this project has a great and bright future waiting for it! good luck and once again thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: