Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 34. (Read 57933 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 147
hello dev! what the tournaments you will sponsor?
like your project,good luck!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Very good project! Looking forward to participating! Good luck
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
This token is surely going to solve problems we have in sports betting because most of the existing betting sites take long for money won to be transferred. It will also help guide predictors on the best odd available.goodjob dev and goodluck hope it will succeed
Activity: 94
This project is great and worth emulating. Looking forward to participating.
Activity: 98
I believe BlitzPredict project will succeed. I love the personnel in the team, which makes it strong.
I will like to see the roadmap and whitepaper, possibly in the nearest future. Thanks.
Activity: 35
nice project, will invest in the ICO
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
It is interesting to see how new technologies develop and blockchain come to various industries, such as sports betting. It is excellent that the team of BlitzPredict is able to offer new and convenient solutions for people involved in this field.
Activity: 3
Activity: 86
Nice concept. Let me know if you have a sponsorship budget.
Activity: 38
Good project, awsome concept.. Goodluck..
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
game with reward? wow
Activity: 196
This ICO is so ready for the competition in the market. It seems very promising and legit. Its devs and team seems to be working hard for this project. I'm looking forward to this project in the crypto world.
Activity: 163
Will you require payment for your service like trading robots?
Activity: 198
great  project very interesting BlitzPredict will be an excellent opportunity to contribute to the expantion of the cryptocurrency in a very stable way.excellent ICO price and development opportunity. goodluck dev
Activity: 124
The concept is really great. I look forward to the good news. I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
What exchanges going to listed it first dev? It's great and very interesting project. Looking for more information and updates about the project. Good luck !
Activity: 27
 Do you know why BlitzPredict  will be a successful project? this is thanks to the cool team of professionals who love their business. BlitzPredict is a proven and responsible team. I'll be very happy to be part of the family BlitzPredict
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Read whitepappers and think that this project is well planned and i think this will succeed. So I joined to airdrop Wink
Activity: 252
I think the scope and aim of this project is very unique and great I think the football gamblers would love it, I be read the WhitePaper and roadmap is comes with unique content,  I wish the a huge success in this project cheers
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
This will be one of the future crytocurrency that will rock in the year 2018. great project and to the team. looking forward for your great success.
Pages:
Jump to: