Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 43. (Read 57933 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
We needed an airdrop like this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Is there a youtube video available to shortly explain the concept?

Nice blog to read: https://medium.com/@blitzpredict1/introducing-blitzpredict-8c8c75cd900e

A sportsbetting platform and a team with pro poker players  Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
Very planned project with a good benefits to all. Hope i will also successful just like the other projects. Goodluck
Activity: 16
I think there is a lot of scope for growth for a project like this in the crypto space. It is looking to deal with some real issues faced in this industry. Looking forward to see how things go over the coming years.
Activity: 10
Tournaments with rewards - very good idea. Good luck )
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Nice project. I will surely put in my maximum effort towards the success of this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Now this is a good use of smart contracts!  The unity of smart contracts and prediction markets is good for all parties because the best odds can be found quicker with minimal efforts and payments are instantaneous.  Cool project; lots of potential; will follow!
Activity: 350
As a compulsive gambler, some of the focus of this project directly addresses issues i've had with sports betting, especially the transfer of funds in a timely and secure manner.  I like the direction this project is attempting to achieve.
Activity: 55
Great project with a great Idea,

I joined and I shared a link of it on my telegram channel to attract more people.
https://t.me/airdropnews
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Thank you for the opportunity to join your project. I think this project has a great future. We are waiting for further updates)
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
looks interesting, a gaming project with some new concepts and new features,  it might make it stand out in the similar industry
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

Will your markers be used only for bets? or they will be distributed profits from the office? and the bounty is needed in any case if you are going to collect such a sum, you need people who will promote your project, and which bounty will decide this for you.
Activity: 141
well are these based on erc20 eth?

no airdrop or bounty??
Activity: 118
Token-Powered Tools For Prediction Markets From A Proven Team

Pages:
Jump to: