Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 40. (Read 57933 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
At least we have a programme that can help Again various uncertainties in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 81
bounty program sir?i like bounty  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
I want to see your beta which will go live on January. Then i will decide to invest. But this project can success.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Prediction market has a lot of potential. Is there any bounty campaign? I'd like to join.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi,

I have query about BlitzPredict [BPZ] platform.  Is this platfrom will run in his own blockchain in future ?  Is there any social media bounty campaign ?

Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
I think this project is going to be vey successful. I can't wait for the ICO to buy some of these tokens.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Who are your main competitors?

Do you already have a working beta version?
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
wow great project here,please adding bounty program for token holder devs
Activity: 74
this a good project it will be waiting for this success in upcoming days to be done on this,
and if I could be with you here,goodluck more development and improvement
Activity: 88
We are excited for the collaboration with BlitzPredict for the airdrop.

For information about the airdrop go to: https://www.blitzpredict.io/airdrop

For questions about the airdrop feel free to contact: [email protected]

Activity: 73
Etherium Era
Hey team would like to u reserve Hindi ann translation.
Activity: 5
Sounds like an interesting project. Would like to know more.
Activity: 79
The traditional betting market is very big, you will occupy the market with speed, providing many conveniences for many people. Can you grow to our country?
Sports betting restrictions.
Activity: 1
 I hope BlitzPredict bring to us a really new way on how we see and deal with smart contracts for prediction markets!

I wish all the best and success to the creator of this project!!  Wink Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I think the platform has a lot of potential.  As an end-user I would say focus on a user friendly gui.  If that's a success I know  ppl that will  definitively  use it.
Activity: 1
The BlitzPredict Solution

Provide a streamlined portal so our users always get the best odds available in the marketplace at the time of a wager.
Activity: 56
As I see it, there are projects like robo safe advisors and mirocana which are taking advantage of new technology to predict market and I thi that these are going to be huge success. I wish devs good luck.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I liked the idea of the project. I will keep an eye on development. and with all my strength to support it. maybe later I'll invest money in your project
Activity: 44
So the BPZ tokens would be used as the currency on your betting  platform ? As many projects have useless tokens, this is the first thing I notice and like.  I also like the use of smart contracts here. I'm not quite fond of the name thou, but maybe it will grow on me.
copper member
Activity: 370
The project needs to translate English into Vietnamese???
Pages:
Jump to: