Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 6643 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange

[/quote]

Will there be constraints to deposit-withdraw a big sum of tokens or fiat?
[/quote]

Nope there will be no withdrawal or deposit limits.

As far as burning tokens be burned?

No, supply is low. Circulating supply is only about 800K, total supply 1.08M

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
What coin pairings will you support?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I think being affiliated to the enterprise ethereum alliance is a huge plus for the platform. I'm glad the beta is live! Will each of cryptocurrency on the platform have a fiat pair?

It's ok, but nothing too important. As far as I know the Ethereum enterprise alliance is rather preferring centralization over real decentralization. They want to preserve the status quo rather than revolutionize the world.

Thanks for you comment we are partnering with the enterprise ethereum alliance as part of a larger policy of aligning ourselves with relevant industry bodies and the Ethereum community so that we remain at the cutting edge of technological advancements.

It is not because we are against decentralization or pro status quo.

The main thing we are concerned with is making a Crypto exchange people can trust Smiley

It's totally comprehensible from your perspective. Yet, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance isn't as important to the decentralized world as some here might think because it has the name Ethereum in it. But let me add that it doesn't speak against you either.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Great! Where can I buy BID?

Blockbid tokens are currently being traded on EtherDelta and Forkdelta.

Will tokens be burned?

Is there a deposit limit? If yes, how much?

Deposit limits are still set at USD$1000 per token, until final security testing is completed.

Minimum deposit amount  on the live exchange will be $100 with no maximum limit and unlimited withdrawals.

Will there be constraints to deposit-withdraw a big sum of tokens or fiat?

Will each token have a fiat pair?

Thats is the goal, we want to offer our users more fiat pairs than they can find anywhere else.

What fiat currencies are proposed?

Thats is the goal, we want to offer our users more fiat pairs than they can find anywhere else.

Wallets will be on the exchange or decentralised like IDEX and OpenLedger?

We are a centralised exchange although we are currently working on partnership with a decentralised exchange.
What benefit do coin holders get?

At the moment Blockbid tokens provide a 30 minute window of free trading (no trading fees) on the Blockbid exchange when you cash them in.

But we are still discussing what benefits we can offer and are open to ideas. Join the discussion on our telegram channel:

https://t.me/Blockbid
Thanks a lot for your response. Hope you guys will come out with exciting offer for coin holders. Could you please answer, What is a deposit limit?

Sorry if you didn't see - we answered it earlier here:

Deposit limits are still set at USD$1000 per token, until final security testing is completed.

Minimum deposit amount  on the live exchange will be $100 with no maximum limit and unlimited withdrawals.

Wallets will be on the exchange or decentralised like IDEX and OpenLedger?
Activity: 37

At the moment Blockbid tokens provide a 30 minute window of free trading (no trading fees) on the Blockbid exchange when you cash them in.

But we are still discussing what benefits we can offer and are open to ideas. Join the discussion on our telegram channel:

Thanks a lot for your response. Hope you guys will come out with exciting offer for coin holders. Could you please answer, What is a deposit limit?
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information, about mining and swimming pool, does this coin hold a bounty or signature campaign?

Good timing we are about to start a Bounty campaign in a few days.

We will post a link in the thread for you.

Activity: 37

Activity: 182
Blockbid platform is going to list over 1000 different cryptocurrencies. How will you check coins before listing? Or in order to achieve such number you will democratize the listing on your exchange? What will be your police for new ICO coins?

if you're an exchange - why can't i find you on coinmarketcap? Also, what's your daily trading volume as for now? how many active users do you have?

We are still in beta and exchanges need to be live and functioning to be listed on CMC.

In terms of listing we need $10k trade volume every 24 hours for a sustained period which we have not hit yet.

Due to the rarity/low supply of BID, people HODLing their BID to use on the exchange and the fact we're only listed on two decentralized exchanges (Forkdelta and Etherdelta), we're not experiencing those trade volumes.

Watch this space though we as do expect to be listed on CMC in the future.

Pages:
Jump to: