Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency - page 14. (Read 6643 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
hello admin!
tell me,pls, when is Beta?
Is Beta in phase 1 or phase 2?
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
Is there a way to go on the trade engine?
Can't find answer on that question.
Activity: 4
Love your project! Are you accepting registrations for coin additions at this time?

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange
Just out of interest: Are listings going to be cheaper or easier with smaller coins?

We have a free listing option for simple BTC pairing, then premium paid options for ETH and fiat pairings. 
hi there!
What was BID tokens average price in ICO?

It started at 70c and completed at around $3
Activity: 42
I have deposited some TBTC into TBTC wallet and both have been confirmed. Now what? How do I get to trade with it? I moved to the buy/sell page and I'm still stumped.
Activity: 37
Just out of interest: Are listings going to be cheaper or easier with smaller coins?
Admin, Are you going to make up a minimum list of requirements the coins would have to meet to be listed?

We are currently working on trying to use a reputable team that are based here, in Australia, to help us with the listing process.

Once we are ready to make an announcement with the details we think you will all be please Smiley

It's going to be tricky where to draw the line - too strict and we wouldn't fulfil our model of listing the most coins on a single exchange. 

Coins go through a coin auditing process before they're approved for listing, to ensure their authenticity and that they aren't scams
How come I didn't get my beta access invite? I registered more than a month ago.

The beta testers are being on-boarded in batches, not all at once. Everyone that applied will be receiving an invite / login info in due course. Alternatively, join our telegram to receive a beta link: https://t.me/blockbid/
Admin, Are you going to make up a minimum list of requirements the coins would have to meet to be listed?
Activity: 31
hi there!
What was BID tokens average price in ICO?
Activity: 42
How come I didn't get my beta access invite? I registered more than a month ago.
Great project! With the exchange being ensured, do you have a banking license? Looks like we'll be able to use the exchange like a bank?

We approved by the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre, you can read more about it here:

https://medium.com/@blockbid/austrac-approve-crypto-license-for-australias-first-insured-exchange-79714ed1d6e5

It is secure but as far as using it for a bank it would depend what functions of a bank you would want to use it for.
Great project! With the exchange being ensured, do you have a banking license? Looks like we'll be able to use the exchange like a bank?
the information about the price of the coins being sold is quite expensive and the ICO is divided into several phases each week, but I do not see the total supply of coins for ICO, what is the total supply of coins for ICO?

Not sure what you mean re the ICO being divided into different phases as its already happened but the total coin supply is 1.08 Million BID.

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
the information about the price of the coins being sold is quite expensive and the ICO is divided into several phases each week, but I do not see the total supply of coins for ICO, what is the total supply of coins for ICO?
May 24TH Update.

You can read a quick update on the Blockbid project below:

https://medium.com/@blockbid/blockbid-company-update-24th-may-2018-e05fced3fb94

Everyone has been asking us for invitations to our Beta platform and we are opening it to our entire Telegram Group on May 25th (Tomorrow)

You can join here:

https://t.me/blockbid/

Is this exchange only for Australian residents, I am from central america. Can I apply for an account? I would really like to know if that's possible I mean I hope the project is aiming for global adoption.

Hey Good question, we are aiming for Global adoption.

We are based and regulated in Australia BUT you can open an account from anywhere in the world.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Is this exchange only for Australian residents, I am from central america. Can I apply for an account? I would really like to know if that's possible I mean I hope the project is aiming for global adoption.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
What's Ben Sapper's experience with regards to blockchain, cryptocurrency and fin-tech? What will investors pay for the insurance?
Pages:
Jump to: