Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 6643 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange
Hi, team!
I believe it is a good project!
Consistent plan, seamless approach.

Thanks glad you like the project.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
A lot of words at first post Wink.. So amazing. I think should have some pictures is better.
Can I sell on Blockbid and get the money deposited to my bank account in Australia? Please say yes Smiley

That's correct. After live-launch, you'll be able to sell several coins for fiat, which will go to your linked bank account. 
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Will withdrawals from Blockbid exchange back to bank account be instant after Blockbid approval? Can't wait!
Love your project! Are you accepting registrations for coin additions at this time? Wink

Yes, we are. Just email [email protected] 
Activity: 217
Trust management of Digital Assets
Can I sell on Blockbid and get the money deposited to my bank account in Australia? Please say yes Smiley
Do you plan on crypto - NZD pair for your friends across the Tasman?  Huh

Yes, it is one of the fiats we will have post-live launch. 
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
Love your project! Are you accepting registrations for coin additions at this time? Wink
Activity: 29
Do you plan on crypto - NZD pair for your friends across the Tasman?  Huh
Is this exchange only for Australian residents, I am from central america. Can I apply for an account? I would really like to know if that's possible I mean I hope the project is aiming for global adoption.

We are based and regulated in Australia but open to the whole world so you can definitely sign up from central America

Residents of the United States can negotiate and access blockbid without any problem? Or is it necessary to prove identity?

You can access Blockbid from anywhere in the world.

You do need to prove your identity too.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Is this exchange only for Australian residents, I am from central america. Can I apply for an account? I would really like to know if that's possible I mean I hope the project is aiming for global adoption.

We are based and regulated in Australia but open to the whole world so you can definitely sign up from central America

Residents of the United States can negotiate and access blockbid without any problem? Or is it necessary to prove identity?
Activity: 37
Admin, where is the KYC information kept?

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Neconnected spoke yo our COO David Sapper about the recent Coinrail Hack and the implications it has for crypto exchanges as a whole:

http://neconnected.co.uk/top-crypto-exchange-coo-offers-insight-into-coinrail-hack/
Do you have lot of interest so far for coin listings? Is there a list of accepted coins/tokens that will be tradable when the exchange opens?

We are being very careful about who we are listing so are auditing coins now -so far we have 400 projects who have requested listing.

We'll release a list of audited/approved tokens once we get closer to live launch.

Activity: 135
Do you have lot of interest so far for coin listings? Is there a list of accepted coins/tokens that will be tradable when the exchange opens?
Activity: 12
Great news on the partnership with Lexis Nexis, I think we have all been on the look out for crypto businesses moving into the mainstream with proper regulation.

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/blockbid-partners-lexisnexis-enhance-exchange-security/

Between your AUSTRAC licence and this partnership it really feels like Blockbid are going to be a real player.
Any coin or token can pay more and get a fiat pair?

At this stage, yes there is an ad-on fiat/crypto pair option for the coin listing packages.
Pages:
Jump to: