Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸 - page 19. (Read 16620 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think the project will face competition, I came across a project called Ceek that offer the same features and same concept, allowing people to buy ticket and watch live concert through VR head set.
The competition will be in any industry and with any idea. It is very difficult to offer something unique. But this is not necessary - the main literate attitude to their work
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The project is certainly good, aimed at increasing the knowledge of each person, but how to convey the sound at a concert? The sound is more difficult to convey than the image.
Thats true mate I am also puzzled on that maybe they can hire a music personality to influence thier project to the mass.
Merit: 3
This project is really one of the great and interesting project that come exist here in the crypto currency community. This project has a great platform that people are really looking into as well aa me. So, let us just be in one and continuously support this project and lets proudly spread the information about it.
For people it would also be quite good to watch various interviews with the show business stars interesting them. And if there was some interactive, it would be high-reality, in my opinion. Let's say the celebrity conducts a live broadcast, and the people who are looking through it through VR could ask questions in a chat.
That's a new idea out there, I didn't see some chat with personality especially celebrity that are done through Virtual Reality. If that would be possible in this project/platform, it will be a nice thing to have in the future.
It's going to be great! Where else can you talk to the signage? Or go to a concert that takes place on another continent? And this will become a reality
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I think the project will face competition, I came across a project called Ceek that offer the same features and same concept, allowing people to buy ticket and watch live concert through VR head set.

Oh yes, I just read about it little bit on their Ann Thread. They already take this to an other level. They allow their members to mint their own coins with very less transaction fees - less then Eth (LoL)

And they want to implement Ads ON.  As far as I understand, people who watch the live concerts, are also going to see some advertisements and this will give the company a win-win-win situation.
Activity: 378
The project is certainly good, aimed at increasing the knowledge of each person, but how to convey the sound at a concert? The sound is more difficult to convey than the image.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
The project deserves attention, definitely there will be demand!
Where can I get acquainted with the white paper of the project?
The work of the team inspires confidence.

I think for now we'll just wait for the team to update their whiter papers.  Because without that kind of document, many investors will doubt to join the ICO stage.
Activity: 602
Yeah, which make sense that they are truly dedicated on this spectacular project and can serve us on their great features. I hope the team may continue this project whatever it takes until they success.
I hope it will succeed while so many people were investing in it because I truly believe that this project had so many features that people really liked to.
Activity: 252
Yeah, which make sense that they are truly dedicated on this spectacular project and can serve us on their great features. I hope the team may continue this project whatever it takes until they success.
Activity: 238
You want to implement blockchain technologies in the show business industry is a good idea, because it is a huge market for investments. Tell me why people will watch the concert through your platform, because you can see it through the tv, on the youtube channel and many other ways?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
This project is really one of the great and interesting project that come exist here in the crypto currency community. This project has a great platform that people are really looking into as well aa me. So, let us just be in one and continuously support this project and lets proudly spread the information about it.
For people it would also be quite good to watch various interviews with the show business stars interesting them. And if there was some interactive, it would be high-reality, in my opinion. Let's say the celebrity conducts a live broadcast, and the people who are looking through it through VR could ask questions in a chat.
The project can have amazing concepts and uses in the show-business. I haven't seen a project with this idea before, not the VR but Concert experiences for VR. This is something unique and i'll definitely keep my eyes on this one.
Yes, actually this idea is not unique, but they apply blockchain technology to their idea make it seem be revolution for VR marketplace.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The project can have amazing concepts and uses in the show-business. I haven't seen a project with this idea before, not the VR but Concert experiences for VR. This is something unique and i'll definitely keep my eyes on this one.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
There are many VR based concepts how different is ur blockchain
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
This is your Concertvr white paper: https://www.concertvr.io/wp-content/uploads/dlm_uploads/2018/01/CVRWP-ENGL-1.4.compressed.pdf. Yes, at first time come to this project, i have misunderstood about them, i think they are marketplace for some consumption instead of songs or musical product.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Activity: 280
That's a new idea out there, I didn't see some chat with personality especially celebrity that are done through Virtual Reality. If that would be possible in this project/platform, it will be a nice thing to have in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I like all projects related to education, books and shows, as in this project. I hope the developer will be able to implement his idea.
Here it will be realized viewings of concerts through VR. The idea is that if you have no opportunity to visit a concert in live and to see the favourite actors - the project will be able to bring closer you to it as much as possible.

VR technology is getting more futuristic by adopting the blockchain technology because of these kind of concept which we can experience concert like we are in the real place. Investors will be getting interested to know more about the features of this platform like how they going to earn more profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I agree, this project is all about helping people that can't afford going to a concert. This project brings an opportunity for everyone. I just hope many will support this.
And also, with VR concert, it will help to prevent over crowding which usually a reason for stampede and can caused accidents. By this kind of technology, probably it will bring a comfortable and convenient feeling while attending a big concerts. I only hope that it is not too much expensive so we can afford to buy it.

Yeah, that is one of the advantage of this project which is to avoid such accidents. People can also save some money because they don't need to travel far just to see the live concert. This kind of concept is so much fun to think because we can actually enjoy seeing concert live via VR technology.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I agree, this project is all about helping people that can't afford going to a concert. This project brings an opportunity for everyone. I just hope many will support this.
i just hope those VR user will be able to feel live when using VR giving them a sense of feeling can go a long way into changing things and how successful it gets to be
Pages:
Jump to: