Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸 - page 22. (Read 16620 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Very necessary, perspective project. It's so great that we will have the opportunity to attend music concerts of favorite stars, which can only dream about! The project team is impressive, good luck with the project! Is there a translation of WP into Russian?
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
i think this is one off the better ico's at this moment  , pre-sale also sold out , great idea's about VR and concerts , VR is going to be a important to use and will keep growing

on stage next to your idol , sounds great
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Im not sure if this will be a successful ico in this current situation of cryptocurrency. We are seeing another drop in bitcoin which will surely panic the holders.
Crypto currency is mostly down now and we have to understand it is all also based on the demand and supply we cannot even do expect when the market goes up so there will be a no issues for the platform.
Activity: 518
Good luck to you!
This project offers a very amazing idea,Allow users to attend concert and other entertainment using VR it feels like you are realy at the venue.Its a very nice experience.Looking forwards for more project updates.Wishing project success soon and more investors to invest.

This project need a big fund to function their project. Since they gonna support many people using VR concert that cannot go in live. They will gonna give chills to the people that dying to go to the concert. Hope for this to be successful and goodluck.
For the initial setup they can survive running the operations in the foundation level however for the better VR connect implementation they need some private investors or more investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Im not sure if this will be a successful ico in this current situation of cryptocurrency. We are seeing another drop in bitcoin which will surely panic the holders.
Activity: 252
I think the German team with German pedantry will make an excellent product that will have to work remarkably well.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It seems like a nice idea to create a platform that allows users to attend live concert in VR world without having to be in real place when that concern are happening. It works good for artists as well since they can sell additional ticket for virtual world and have more income. Interesting platform, I will try to read whitepaper later.
is really a good idea if you dont want to miss it but i think we are going to be seeing more VR users in the near future to make things easier for every one
Activity: 224
Good luck to you!
This project offers a very amazing idea,Allow users to attend concert and other entertainment using VR it feels like you are realy at the venue.Its a very nice experience.Looking forwards for more project updates.Wishing project success soon and more investors to invest.

This project need a big fund to function their project. Since they gonna support many people using VR concert that cannot go in live. They will gonna give chills to the people that dying to go to the concert. Hope for this to be successful and goodluck.

I agree with you bro. This is a big project that needs a lot of fundings. To think that it will be like a real life event, is very hard to imagined. I only have one question to this project. Do the dev team provide a video simulation? If ever there will be, please shared it here on this thread so everyone will have an idea on how does it works.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
You are right, Pre-ico was really incredibly quickly built, it simply shakes. Means the mass of serious large investors trusts in the project and they prophesy to the project very perspective and bright future what it can become with good probability.
Activity: 574
a very good project and have great potential for success. your idea is very good, you will give the opportunity to people who have no chance to watch the concert so they can watch it anywhere. this project will become popular. Good luck.

I have sent a personal message to you.
I was also attracted by the idea of ​​this project. Very often there is no way to get to a real concert. But thanks to this project, we will all be able to do this now. I'm wondering what payment terms will be on the platform?
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
a very good project and have great potential for success. your idea is very good, you will give the opportunity to people who have no chance to watch the concert so they can watch it anywhere. this project will become popular. Good luck.

I have sent a personal message to you.
Activity: 210
Good luck to you!

Yes, precisely. I guess they also need partnership with the organizers of the concerts so that they can cover the concert live without restriction.
Activity: 294
This project is just starting its way to the crypto currency community. And for that, I hope this will have a good and better beginning for the crypto currency community. I will keep looking forward for this project regarding the VR concert experiences that has a great and interesting idea. GoodLuck to the team and strive for success!
Activity: 196
Good luck to you!

Activity: 434
Good luck to you!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I think the team should update the timeline ASAP, the main sale is going to start on 15th April and end on 15th May, but on the timeline they've written that it will start on 2nd April and end on 2nd May. I hope they work on the error soon.
They must urgently fix this! Since many users can be confused this way. Maybe someone is planning something for their own dates, and then the start of sales will be two weeks earlier than expected.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
It seems like a nice idea to create a platform that allows users to attend live concert in VR world without having to be in real place when that concern are happening. It works good for artists as well since they can sell additional ticket for virtual world and have more income. Interesting platform, I will try to read whitepaper later.

Yeah, i am attracted and curious about this project now and I wanna know some details how this project will work and how they can make it all possible. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
This is a great solution for music lovers. Concerts are organised all over the globe, and its not possible for fans to travel everywhere. I hope the VR experience will be rich and stable.

This is an amazing feature that can surely attracts many investors to join the project. i am just hoping that this project will earned good amount of funds to support its developments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

I am also interested with the features that this project can do once launched, but I really hope that they can pursue the developments even if there are will be problems that will occur in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: