Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸 - page 20. (Read 16620 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 10
This project is really one of the great and interesting project that come exist here in the crypto currency community. This project has a great platform that people are really looking into as well aa me. So, let us just be in one and continuously support this project and lets proudly spread the information about it.
Yws i completely agree with you. Mnay of people can't go to the concert due to the many reasons like ticket problem or space problem or anything else.so VR concert will help all music concert  lover by give the concert online on their smartphones and it's really amazing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Great to see on their pre-ICO hard cap has been sold out in just 4 days. This is a good sign that there are many interested people who want to become a member.  But I doubt there Main hard cap ICO of 60k ETH.

With the current situation of the market now, yes you are right that there will be some doubt if the hard cap will be reach. But at time passes by maybe devs can think a good plan to increase the sales of this tokens.

It seems like they are already raising funds for a big concert, but I think this is due to the fact that they are going to create a VR devices specified for their features.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This project is really one of the great and interesting project that come exist here in the crypto currency community. This project has a great platform that people are really looking into as well aa me. So, let us just be in one and continuously support this project and lets proudly spread the information about it.
I agree, this project is all about helping people that can't afford going to a concert. This project brings an opportunity for everyone. I just hope many will support this.
It's a very interesting project and team could integrate other concepts along with it. There might be some issues along the way as they develop it but hopefully the team can handle that if time comes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I like all projects related to education, books and shows, as in this project. I hope the developer will be able to implement his idea.
Here it will be realized viewings of concerts through VR. The idea is that if you have no opportunity to visit a concert in live and to see the favourite actors - the project will be able to bring closer you to it as much as possible.
I think someday we no longer need to go personally to live venue since concert vr will make everything realistic even if we are just staying at our kwn home.
That is really great and also will be beneficial for many. We can experience the live concert at home without any price for the tickets. This project can really get more and more popular ahead.
indeed the idea of ​​the project seems very attractive to many people. But I think it will not be free, in any case if you want to see the concert without leaving home, you will have to pay for it, naturally the price on the platform will be lower than at a real concert.

I guess they're pricing will be equivalent on the value of their tokens. I also hope that their price will be much lower than the ticket price in an actual concert since the users will just interact on the concert via virtual reality.
Activity: 574
I like all projects related to education, books and shows, as in this project. I hope the developer will be able to implement his idea.
Here it will be realized viewings of concerts through VR. The idea is that if you have no opportunity to visit a concert in live and to see the favourite actors - the project will be able to bring closer you to it as much as possible.
I think someday we no longer need to go personally to live venue since concert vr will make everything realistic even if we are just staying at our kwn home.
That is really great and also will be beneficial for many. We can experience the live concert at home without any price for the tickets. This project can really get more and more popular ahead.
indeed the idea of ​​the project seems very attractive to many people. But I think it will not be free, in any case if you want to see the concert without leaving home, you will have to pay for it, naturally the price on the platform will be lower than at a real concert.
Activity: 196
I just came accross this project and this project really seems great in terms of good profits ahead. I too will surely invest into this project and wait for it to launch its platform as it will really be much profitable.
This project is really much intresting and you should try to learn more and more about this project by trying to read the whitepaper and also it might soon go much more high ahead and more and more peoples will sooner join the project.
Activity: 238
I just came accross this project and this project really seems great in terms of good profits ahead. I too will surely invest into this project and wait for it to launch its platform as it will really be much profitable.
Activity: 224
Activity: 182
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I agree, this project is all about helping people that can't afford going to a concert. This project brings an opportunity for everyone. I just hope many will support this.

Well, this project is really good for those people that are unable to go to the concerts, but is this project is really can afford? Because I am sure that getting access to any concerts will have also fees.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 224
And also, with VR concert, it will help to prevent over crowding which usually a reason for stampede and can caused accidents. By this kind of technology, probably it will bring a comfortable and convenient feeling while attending a big concerts. I only hope that it is not too much expensive so we can afford to buy it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Im not sure if this will be a successful ico in this current situation of cryptocurrency. We are seeing another drop in bitcoin which will surely panic the holders.
Of course, bitcoin is now falling in price, but it can really be worth thinking about and changing the form of payment to a more convenient one. After all, many who will not be satisfied because of this difference in price.
Activity: 378
Activity: 434
I read about another ico from last year doing something similar. I loved the idea then and still love it now. Imagine them moving into sports and maybe even gaming?

Well, I also thought about that.  If concertVR is going to be successful; I am sure they are going to implement it by sport competitions; especially football, basketball, etc.  And may be also other kind of platforms like live theater, musicals...  This project has a huge potential.
Yes I agree with you mate,one of unique project  ideas in the  market so far.One of a kind offers a most like live experience concerts and other entertainments.This will give the users a wonderful experience specialy to thoose users that are not able to travel and go out side.Looking forward for project success soon.
Activity: 196
Activity: 294
Activity: 238
Wow this one is getting so much attention in such less time.thats great.
The project has a new and unique idea. Everyone is interested in the project because of that and I think the project will goal long way because of there uniqueness, many more people will be interested in the future.
This platform definitely seems one of its kind. I hope this goes a long way and maximum people get to know about this platform. Concerts being soo popular can easily generate huge amount of revenue for the team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I read about another ico from last year doing something similar. I loved the idea then and still love it now. Imagine them moving into sports and maybe even gaming?

Well, I also thought about that.  If concertVR is going to be successful; I am sure they are going to implement it by sport competitions; especially football, basketball, etc.  And may be also other kind of platforms like live theater, musicals...  This project has a huge potential.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
Pages:
Jump to: