Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸 - page 23. (Read 16620 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 111
I think this project is very good with this project makes it easy for people who like to come to music concerts. I like the idea and concept of this project. good luck with your project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I think the team should update the timeline ASAP, the main sale is going to start on 15th April and end on 15th May, but on the timeline they've written that it will start on 2nd April and end on 2nd May. I hope they work on the error soon.
Wow just 1 month to run the main iCO sale. I believe thier team has a cthe confidence that thier project will collect all thier needed funds ib just 30 days.

Yeah, they are so confident which I also amazed on their great project. Hopefully they are competitive enough which I believe their great features that may lead on their ultimate success for this prestigious project which can be support by many here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 24
Who are you guys main competitors?

Activity: 154
I have not yet met such an idea. It looks promising and I hope that to my opinion to join the rest. Is there a bounty?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I would like the project to be realized, because I would like to get to a lot of concerts with the help of the project
Activity: 238
This is a great solution for music lovers. Concerts are organised all over the globe, and its not possible for fans to travel everywhere. I hope the VR experience will be rich and stable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Very impressed with the project, but I did not see there would be a bounty company? How is the developer going to promote the project on the Internet?
I think the team should update the timeline ASAP, the main sale is going to start on 15th April and end on 15th May, but on the timeline they've written that it will start on 2nd April and end on 2nd May. I hope they work on the error soon.
Wow just 1 month to run the main iCO sale. I believe thier team has a cthe confidence that thier project will collect all thier needed funds ib just 30 days.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
many project idea is music and sport but just some of them success what about your project do you think will success so how ?
i know that the communty also have effect so what is your method to convince them.
i hope you have planing for all situations

If they can make more developments and improvements from their Future site and one of this is having a good promotional campaign on both social media and also some signature campaigns.
Activity: 602
Wow! A new project with a very original idea from a professional German team! I will be sure to follow the project and if there is a bounty company I will definitely take part.
Yes, i see this projects will be one of potential projects at my listing, i love Germany and i love German. They have high atituted at complete their working.
Really? That was a great idea to add this project to your listing because I have seen a lot of potentials to go success! Hopefully, so many countries know this project!
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
many project idea is music and sport but just some of them success what about your project do you think will success so how ?
i know that the communty also have effect so what is your method to convince them.
i hope you have planing for all situations
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Wow! A new project with a very original idea from a professional German team! I will be sure to follow the project and if there is a bounty company I will definitely take part.
Yes, i see this projects will be one of potential projects at my listing, i love Germany and i love German. They have high atituted at complete their working.
Activity: 280
It seems like a nice idea to create a platform that allows users to attend live concert in VR world without having to be in real place when that concern are happening. It works good for artists as well since they can sell additional ticket for virtual world and have more income. Interesting platform, I will try to read whitepaper later.
Also, lesser chance of getting some injury because of how the concert in real life is being set up, people will made contact on you and can't hear you if you're being hit by their arms or body. With the application of VR in concert I think that's a great idea and has a great potential in this market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
It seems like a nice idea to create a platform that allows users to attend live concert in VR world without having to be in real place when that concern are happening. It works good for artists as well since they can sell additional ticket for virtual world and have more income. Interesting platform, I will try to read whitepaper later.
After some calculate. I see you said that the token sales is 220 millions token so maximum cap is only 33k ETH (withou bonus)? Why at the picture i see is 60k ETH?

Hi, we plan to create 400,000,000 tokens within the pre-ICO and the ICO stages. Which explains why our maximum cap is 60k ETH if you multiply by the price of 1 token as 0.00015 ETH. Hope this helps, for any further questions please join us on our main FAQ chat on Telegram: https://t.me/concertVR1

Hello. The project looks is simply unique! Such idea as viewing of concerts through VR bewitches imagination. There was a wish to specify at you why names 400 millions of tokens? It means something concrete, is connected with some plans? Why not standard 21 millions?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Viewing of real concerts with participation of favourite variety stars through points of virtual reality it it is really very necessary at least for those who have no such opportunity, for example for those who are very far from this event or who simply lacked tickets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I'm amazed, this project was able to make a presale sold out even if the CEO's linkedn profile is empty, the other team members don't mention this project in their profile as what I usually find to Linkedn profile of people who are involved in a certain project.
Activity: 224
I found this project, the project looks good and feasible. Let's see what it can do in the future. Good luck and success!
Activity: 150
I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?
Pages:
Jump to: