Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 137. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Do you plan to attract additional investments in the future?
This was not in the plans. But it is possible in the future for the development of the system in other countries will be held additional fees.
Is this information listed on the site or is it your opinion?
Activity: 116
Do you plan to attract additional investments in the future?
This will not be necessary if the hard-cap is reached. But I would like to know the information from representatives.
Activity: 88
I want to ask about the form of your Social Media Campaign. In section "Your claim and proof ", Do I have to load my portrait image? Is that right?
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
There are many fake diplomas in the world. It is very important to introduce the verification of diplomas and training for the detachment.
Agree with you. Even some political figures would not be able to pass such a confirmation of their diplomas. Such a system as Edgecoin is needed as air.
Activity: 150
There are many fake diplomas in the world. It is very important to introduce the verification of diplomas and training for the detachment.
For this purpose it is necessary to carry out recertification. Only then we could talk about honesty.
Activity: 136
At the moment, the company has any competitors in this direction?
At least I did not hear about that. They offer something that no one has yet proposed and in this there is a positive.
Among the competitors, perhaps, is an outdated and imperfect education system.  Grin
Only the most demanding projects remain on the market. I think there will be a lot of differences for comparison and the right choice.
I want to see Edgecoin first in the list. Many here are interested in this.
Activity: 90
Will you profit from the number of participants in the education system?
Activity: 182
I learned that the project wants to provide an opportunity for those who previously could not afford to pay for their studies. Most likely, it will concern poor inhabitants of India and China?
How can this be done? Universities will not participate free of charge. Will the courses be used?
Activity: 88
Training and obtaining a certificate thanks to the blockchain is a good idea. Now everyone will be able to check the graduate's certificate and its learning outcomes.
Probably not everyone should have access to this information. The login must be monitored.
Activity: 196
I wonder if any of the countries will officially  to support Edgecoin at an early stage?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The idea, really, is good only I would like to fully understand the tokens produced. They can fully pay for distance education, or just any courses, or licensing courses themselves. I would like to see the names of universities, colleges, etc. involved in the process.
It's not clear yet, but there will be a big competition. More and more platforms are entering the education market + the blockchain.
If there are several such ecosystems in the market, will they use one database of electronic diplomas? What will be their competition?
Activity: 392
Why did you decide to start in countries where the paying capacity of the population is low?
The population of India is very large.
Perhaps this country's educational institutions are interested in this?
Activity: 308
At the first stage of implementation of the blockchain system in the education of India take part students or universities?
Activity: 434
Can the university limit the number of students?
Activity: 350
It offends me that when I was educated, the blockchain technology was not yet available. I am sure that due to such projects the formation of Blockchain will be the safest way of storing personal data, access to which can only be obtained by the owner
I would like to be able to confirm my old diploma in this system.This would be a good opportunity for professionals to find decent work.
Activity: 140
I also liked that this would remove the intermediary websites from the market. The employer will be able to find an employee within the network.
This is of course great news. I want to see how this will work. Wink
But not for job search sites)
This market will definitely change. But only for the better. Probably not everyone will use this system. So the job search sites will be where to earn. To my regret.
Activity: 135
I also liked that this would remove the intermediary websites from the market. The employer will be able to find an employee within the network.
All processes of registration accelerate in several times. Access to work abroad is a great advantage.
Activity: 125
Yes it would be great to make a certification that will be recognized by everyone.
Well, developers are eager for this.
It would be very cool and would save time and millions of dollars.
and tons of paper), which is also very important in our time
For me here the main guarantee of the reliability of information. Well of course and usability.
Activity: 141
Yes it would be great to make a certification that will be recognized by everyone.
Well, developers are eager for this.
It will be a grand finale of the work.
Activity: 136
Do you consult with university teachers?
I think this would be correct, as this will help make the system more perfect.
in any case it is necessary to take into account the interests of all the inhabitants of the ecosystem) So everything is clear
In the process of discussions involved those who work in the labor market?
Jump to: