Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 139. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Will Edgecoin have additional income items after entering the market?
if I understood correctly, then the service will receive only a commission from sales.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
I think bringing blockchain technology to education is a great idea.
Which will benefit people and investors will make good money.
Yes, this should to some extent change the world and make people more educated in the long term.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Will Edgecoin have additional income items after entering the market?
Activity: 95
Moreover, tokens will appear on the stock exchange only 2 weeks after the end of sales.
Activity: 294
Activity: 142
Inside the system there will be a marketplace where you can buy materials for training?

I think this should be unambiguous!
But who in this case will check the quality of the materials? How to protect yourself from scammers.
Perhaps in the future ratings and reviews will become part of the ecosystem
It should be so. For the system to be independent of external interference and manipulation.
Activity: 218
Activity: 322
When will the charging of tokens from the program bounty?
I think this will happen after the end of ICO that is in the spring. Since the reward will depend on the collected money
Activity: 138
Inside the system there will be a marketplace where you can buy materials for training?

But who in this case will check the quality of the materials? How to protect yourself from scammers.
This resource should be open only to members of this system - registered students.
Activity: 139

Agree with you. After all, many books in universities have copyright and they are not available free.
Activity: 364
When will the charging of tokens from the program bounty?
I think it will be a good place to buy scientific literature.
Activity: 350
Hello! the project is really worth attention since this market carries a huge profit.
I think the same. This idea should apply to business as it will be better for everyone.
I hope that the profit from the sales on the stock exchange will be good too. I would like to watch next year.
But in any case it will depend on the success of the project + your trader skills.
Hello! the project is really worth attention since this market carries a huge profit.
I think the same. This idea should apply to business as it will be better for everyone.
I hope that the profit from the sales on the stock exchange will be good too. I would like to watch next year.
Activity: 125
Is the use of such technology possible for school education?
Yes, the developers said that they want to make the school system more efficient
But the introduction to the school system will depend on the decision of the authorities in any case.
Perhaps this will be resolved through a system of tenders
Activity: 77
Yes, the developers said that they want to make the school system more efficient
But the introduction to the school system will depend on the decision of the authorities in any case.
Activity: 145
Activity: 140
How do you see the process of practical training in such a system of education?
It should be online broadcast using special applications. But not everything is clear in this process.
How will the examination take place? In the form of tests or direct communication with the teacher? Now they often use testing.
Activity: 139
How can I get to the closed testing stages?
You can write to the mail of the project and find out about it.
Access to this information is possible only on official request?
Activity: 134
Will there be a phased report for investors after the completion of ICO?
I don't think Edgecoin will provide such information. But I would like to.
Jump to: