Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 138. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
As I understand it, 35% of the tokens sold will be spent on the implementation of the system?
I understood it too. Initially, additional investments will be required.
What exactly will be included in the section of these costs?
Activity: 141
Such technologies are very interesting. I want to see them in the work. I wish success.
Activity: 140
Diplomas that will be issued within the ecosystem will be confirmed by universities?
Oh, this is a very interesting question. I think so and will be because in that case their weight will be more significant.
I think it looks different. Universities issue diplomas, and the system confirms them. Or I don't understand.
Activity: 146
Universities with a good reputation have always enjoyed the demand in the education market. And the cost of training is large. But with participation in this system they will be able to earn on increasing the number of entrants. That should get their attention.
Activity: 149
What steps are you going to take to stabilize your tokens on the market?
Activity: 122
Programmers will join your team?
Activity: 152
Are you going to develop algorithms for distance learning in the future?
This is an interesting question, I think this will be one of the priorities of the company.
Does this fall within the competence of Edgecoin?
Activity: 148
When tokens buyers can get the first profit?
There are no deposits here. You will be able to earn only after the token value increases.
After entering the market will have to wait to get a good profit. When it becomes the maximum-a matter of time.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
At what price growth can you expect in the next six months?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Why did you decide to spend ico for so long.
Maybe becauze for take more money?
Activity: 294
Why did you decide to spend ico for so long.
Activity: 217
The project promises great prospects for the owners of the tokens, perhaps I will take part in the ICO.
but I'll probably start with the bounty program. And I will follow the news of the project.
Yes, this is also a good chance to get tokens for free and become part of the community.
Activity: 79
The project promises great prospects for the owners of the tokens, perhaps I will take part in the ICO.
but I'll probably start with the bounty program. And I will follow the news of the project.
Activity: 263
Activity: 193
with what e-learning services you are going to cooperate. ?
I also read about this in the description, but I would like to have a few secrets.
Yes, no secrets just apparently have not yet determined which services specifically.
Well, for this at least you need to finish the development.
But still there must be preliminary agreements.
Activity: 392
I also read about this in the description, but I would like to have a few secrets.
Yes, no secrets just apparently have not yet determined which services specifically.
Well, for this at least you need to finish the development.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
Activity: 246
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Activity: 141
Are you going to develop algorithms for distance learning in the future?
I think universities should do. Each of them has different training programs. They must integrate them into the system.
Jump to: