Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 141. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 1
How many students do you plan to attract in India?
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
The employers will pay for the entrance to the system when checking the diplomas? Or will it be free?
Activity: 170
tell me when your system will be able to work globally within the whole country. ?
I think that it will be possible quickly only with the support of the state.
Activity: 183
Good project! the truth I did not understand why the start is in India, but apparently so profitable.
I think the developers are making a choice based on statistical research.
I wonder, for the choice of a place of start what criteria have been applied?
Many leading consultants are among the project staff for this work. They help to make the right choice.
Activity: 139
Will your diplomas be valid all over the world in the future?

Every country has it's own standart of education and they are different. Usualy a lot of depends from the University, and every University made the teachers.
The main thing is that employers could have confirmation of these diplomas. So that people can get a job using this technology.
How will the transition from one system to another be carried out? It's not possible to do it right away.
Well, the fact is that the old system will also exist. For this I think everything will be fine
Yes, it's true. No one is forced to take part in this project. People themselves need to understand the benefits and move on to such a system.
Activity: 111
You just need to try to offer conditions that are beneficial for everyone.
How can university leaders be attracted to participate in this system?
It is necessary to offer rather favorable conditions of participation. What exactly do the developers do?
Activity: 116
Will your diplomas be valid all over the world in the future?

Every country has it's own standart of education and they are different. Usualy a lot of depends from the University, and every University made the teachers.
The main thing is that employers could have confirmation of these diplomas. So that people can get a job using this technology.
How will the transition from one system to another be carried out? It's not possible to do it right away.
The gradual addition of new participants will help to integrate.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I have not really understood yet how you will integrate your development on a global scale
To make it happen, Edgecoin starts from one country. This will help to gradually develop and finalize all the nuances. That's my opinion.
Activity: 197
I think in the future this ecosystem will be joined by universities and enterprises around the world.
But I think this is inevitable, but this is only the first step before the beginning of a huge work.
There will be many difficulties due to laws in different states.
It is for this reason that the project starts within the framework of individual states in order to avoid difficulties at the initial stages
Activity: 159
I think in the future this ecosystem will be joined by universities and enterprises around the world.
But I think this is inevitable, but this is only the first step before the beginning of a huge work.
There will be many difficulties due to laws in different states.
Activity: 18
A good project. I think the effectiveness of the education system will grow several times.
I hope so and it will be because I have already invested in the project. I will wait for the release of tokens to the exchanges
The project needs good advertising. I hope that the amount has already been collected.
Activity: 189
Activity: 68
Does the company have priorities for development in Europe?
I think first you need to gain a foothold in Asia and start making profits.
In any case, now we will invest in the long-term perspective.
Yes, but the probability of increasing your capital at times is quite large.
Yes, we'll make an investment and wait. I see a great need for this education system. It's playing in our direction.
Activity: 271
Activity: 182
Priorities are announced in the roadmap. I haven't heard about Europe yet.
All right to start the work you need where you can get the maximum profit.
I think investors will appreciate this and this will be an additional incentive for them.
Activity: 21
I think first you need to gain a foothold in Asia and start making profits.
After the beginning of work in India it will be possible to speak about promotion of structure on different continents.
Activity: 186
All right to start the work you need where you can get the maximum profit.
Activity: 20
Activity: 19
Who will pay for the company's services in the future? Will they be students or university leaders?
I think it will all be decided individually.
There should be no individual approach. We need algorithms of work. In this case, everything will work perfectly.
Activity: 308
Are you going to hold airdrop in the future?
In any case, this was not anywhere in the description. But I think in case of something they will inform us. We need to follow the news.
But this is also one way to make the project popular and increase the community.
I think at the initial stages will be enough bounty program.
Jump to: