Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 155. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
This is very good news, I feel this direction will develop rapidly
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
When tokens buyers can get the first profit?
I think right after the release of the tokens on the exchange it will be possible.
If you have course trading experience. Which is also important.
Activity: 263
I think right after the release of the tokens on the exchange it will be possible.
Activity: 90
Activity: 392
I would like to say that this is really a good undertaking and the first step towards globalization and system change.
Activity: 182
I think if the developers fulfill their plans, the project will be uniquely successful.
I also think so on this bought a few tokens. And now I'm waiting for growth
now of course cryptology is going through a fall, but I think this is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 246
I think if the developers fulfill their plans, the project will be uniquely successful.
I also think so on this bought a few tokens. And now I'm waiting for growth
Activity: 176
Activity: 19
Activity: 42
I'm watching this one and disciplina.io. I'm almost sure, whom I will support, but still hesitate. Should I invest in both?
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
How do you see the process of practical training in such a system of education?
Activity: 147
The work of attracting universities to Blockchain has many difficulties. But I wish good luck to Edgecoin.
Activity: 140
What are the prospects for the project for the next year?
The prospects will be more accurate after the completion of ICO.
Activity: 135
When exactly will the tokens appear on the cryptopia exchange?
The exact date is not yet known.
Activity: 151
Why did you decide to study the field of education? You already have a working business in this field.
Getting profit from the project is not the last place for developers. Need to start new directions, which are now promising.
Activity: 88
Participation of Edgecoin in the conference is a good indicator of their work.
I also think so, plus it's a good chance to personally ask questions to developers. And also it is good for the image of the company.
Activity: 139
The availability of education can increase the income of universities. Everyone is interested in such a project.
Activity: 95
I think this project should turn over the training system. So the introduction of such technologies will increase the efficiency and will save a lot of money
But this is how it will work in the future, although not everyone will benefit from it...
The main thing is that it was beneficial for the majority.
Jump to: