Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 153. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
I think the developers will make a quality product.
Let's hope that it will be so. Since I already bought tokens for myself on the presale.
Many people will benefit. I would like to see this development at once in several countries.
Activity: 21
The company's profit will be distributed among the owners of the tokens?
Activity: 20
I see this project has a bounty campaign. I want to try to participate in the twitter campaign and facebook campaign of this project to help introduce this project to the community but I am still confused how to join. I did not submit the registration link
hi keep the link. Register and participate https://www.edgecoin.io/bounties
Activity: 140
I understand correctly that students can be educated from anywhere in the world
Yes that's right! In any place where there is Internet =)
What special criteria are needed for the equipment of entrants?
Activity: 19
Does someone in your team work in the educational system?
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I see this project has a bounty campaign. I want to try to participate in the twitter campaign and facebook campaign of this project to help introduce this project to the community but I am still confused how to join. I did not submit the registration link
Activity: 139
How many employees are working on the project at the moment?
I know that edgecoin is a large team of advisers and programmers
The team is listed on the site Edgecoin. Are you expanding this staff?
Activity: 22
Hi, good project. Waiting for the appearance of tokens on the exchange  cryptopia
Activity: 134
What are the functions of Edgecoin in work with participants of this project?
Activity: 19
I do not really understand how long I can make a profit if I invest in a project right now.
I think everything will be clear at the end of 2018
Activity: 24
I do not really understand how long I can make a profit if I invest in a project right now.
Activity: 20
You allocate a very large budget for the bounty company as you think it is justified
Of course! This will achieve recognition of the community and make the product more popular.
Activity: 24
You allocate a very large budget for the bounty company as you think it is justified
Activity: 32

I see only the release of tokens for the ICO, but I do not see educational processes and arrangements.
apparently before this stage has not yet reached the developers. The development continues ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

I see only the release of tokens for the ICO, but I do not see educational processes and arrangements.
What do you have in mind? What more specific information do you want to see on the project's website? Maybe this is told on Twitter?
Activity: 552
Merit: 103

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why they decide to accepted only Ethereum in this project?
Activity: 22
Service has a great prospect, judging by the growth trend of this market.
Here I agree with you colleague. Judging by the population that requires education, edgecoin will in any case take a worthy place in this sphere
Service has a great prospect, judging by the growth trend of this market.
I would like to discuss the technology in more detail. Service will not have servers absolutely?
As far as I understand it, yes! Everything will work on p2p technology. And all data will be stored on users' devices
In this case, users will receive some kind of reward?
I do not know about this did not hear anything, I think it's better to ask the administrator how this will work.
Jump to: