Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 156. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Participation of Edgecoin in the conference is a good indicator of their work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think this project should turn over the training system. So the introduction of such technologies will increase the efficiency and will save a lot of money
But this is how it will work in the future, although not everyone will benefit from it...
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I think this project should turn over the training system. So the introduction of such technologies will increase the efficiency and will save a lot of money
Activity: 79
Can I pay by VISA card for tokens?
Payment is carried out ETH.
In the future, we need to add the BTC and BTH
Activity: 104
Activity: 193
Not for the time being I understand how the service will make money?
as I understand they will receive a commission for the provision of their services
Activity: 133
What work do you  conduct, to attract universities and courses to use Edgecoin?
Activity: 364
Not for the time being I understand how the service will make money?
Activity: 107
The idea of the project is very interesting. But the implementation will depend on agreements with universities.
I also support this advanced technology. But the full implementation of the project requires a large number of universities that will take part in this agreement.
Activity: 130
Who is already taking part in the bounty program?
I'm just going to participate. I think to submit my accounts for moderation.
Yes, it's going to be right. First you need to contact the representatives of Edgecoin.
Activity: 164
Who is already taking part in the bounty program?
All comers can take part in the Bounty-campaign.
Activity: 156
Tell me more about your team. I wonder how you came to this idea.
This necessity appeared together with development of Blockchain. We must use this feature.
Activity: 172
How will educational institutions and employers be connected?
Activity: 125
Good project! the truth I did not understand why the start is in India, but apparently so profitable.
I think the developers are making a choice based on statistical research.

Yes, the number of people who need education here is great.
but on the other hand it is a rather poor country and what is the number of people who can pay for tuition quite a bit. It's my opinion.
Activity: 179
Hello! What already there are arrangements for the implementation of the platform to large firms? Cool
Would love to know about it. The Labour exchange is interested in such a platform.
Activity: 218
Good project! the truth I did not understand why the start is in India, but apparently so profitable.

Yes, the number of people who need education here is great.
Activity: 42
Good afternoon! Will it be possible to involve arbitrators in order to solve the disputes between the participants of your education platform?
Activity: 187
Activity: 145
You just need to try to offer conditions that are beneficial for everyone.
Activity: 144
Will your diplomas be valid all over the world in the future?

Every country has it's own standart of education and they are different. Usualy a lot of depends from the University, and every University made the teachers.
The main thing is that employers could have confirmation of these diplomas. So that people can get a job using this technology.
In the future, of course it will, but it will not be easy to promote it.
Jump to: