Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 154. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I would like to discuss the technology in more detail. Service will not have servers absolutely?
As far as I understand it, yes! Everything will work on p2p technology. And all data will be stored on users' devices
In this case, users will receive some kind of reward?
Activity: 33
I would like to discuss the technology in more detail. Service will not have servers absolutely?
As far as I understand it, yes! Everything will work on p2p technology. And all data will be stored on users' devices
Activity: 24
Activity: 26
tell me where the company will be registered as a legal entity?
If I understood correctly, then according to the statements of the developers it will be in Germany.
Activity: 26
tell me where the company will be registered as a legal entity?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
what exactly will be the service of the company at the initial stages.
As far as I understand, one of the directions is the marketplace where you can buy materials for training.
Activity: 25
what exactly will be the service of the company at the initial stages.
Activity: 35
Tell me when will the first implementation in the real sector of education?
according to the road map of the project, this year the service will start its successful operation.
Activity: 266
Tell me when will the first implementation in the real sector of education?
Activity: 31
A good concept that has the right to take its place in the world market
it is difficult not to agree because the project will solve many problems in this area.
Activity: 322
A good concept that has the right to take its place in the world market
Activity: 47
What will be the cost of services on the platform? And who will pay them.
As I understand the future students and companies that will use the services of the company.
Activity: 378
What will be the cost of services on the platform? And who will pay them.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
At the moment, the company has any competitors in this direction?
At least I did not hear about that. They offer something that no one has yet proposed and in this there is a positive.
Among the competitors, perhaps, is an outdated and imperfect education system.  Grin
Activity: 252
At least I did not hear about that. They offer something that no one has yet proposed and in this there is a positive.
Activity: 74
Activity: 230
How to participate in the bounty program? I would like to register for facebook and twitter.
Here is the link to register on the site. It's a good way to get tokens for free. https://www.edgecoin.io/bounties
Activity: 116
How to participate in the bounty program? I would like to register for facebook and twitter.
Activity: 199
What will the company's invested profit be in the future?
I think in the development of infrastructure on a global scale and negotiations with universities. This all will not require small expenses.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
What will the company's invested profit be in the future?
Jump to: