Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 18. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I understood that the participation of this project in the Conference in Israel went well. Among the participants of this event was a large number of   IT developers , entrepreneurs, investors, as well as specialized software and hardware manufacturer. I think they can take part in the fate of the Edgecoin system.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks professional.
I also believe that the project ICO gathered a large number of professionals from the sphere of blockchain. This will be a completely new development that would call for a lot of users and be able to change outdated knowledge certification technologies.
I see that the team continues its expansion and the project is ready to cooperate with new experts and experts who are ready to help the project to develop further. For all interested experts there is a chance to join the development.
Activity: 134
Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks professional.
I also believe that the project ICO gathered a large number of professionals from the sphere of blockchain. This will be a completely new development that would call for a lot of users and be able to change outdated knowledge certification technologies.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
E-learning will be able to rise to a higher level of service to their students through the Edgecoin system. I would like to see the ability to learn through smart contract with universities that have a good reputation worldwide.
Activity: 141

Very many countries from all over the world take part in discussing issues of crypto peace and Blokchain technology. I think that so many professionals will raise the issue at the highest level of advancement.

https://israel.bc.events/video/blockchain_bitcoin_conference_israel_march_28_2018.mp4
Activity: 139
I think that participate in the primary product presentations will all investors. They can imagine to try such a way of storing information. Can I keep  ID data in smart contract Edgecoin?
This will be the most common application for smart contract. I would have tested this feature with great pleasure. But what other features will be in a product for ordinary users, who are not involved in business projects?
Activity: 140
I think that participate in the primary product presentations will all investors. They can imagine to try such a way of storing information. Can I keep  ID data in smart contract Edgecoin?
Activity: 183
Product testing can produce any participants in business companies, which need to be confirmed and storing data about certificates or contracts. I think the team will later information on categories of participants.
Activity: 141
I'll wait for new publications to understand how developers work has progressed on a presentation of smart contract. I am interested to know what the category of users the project team expects first time product testing?
Activity: 170
The project shows the active work of the whole team. I am sure that soon we will see the addition of new partners. SouthEast region interested in this system and the first participants of product testing can confirm the legal capacity of the smart contract.
Activity: 140
Storing digital information Blokchain technology can reduce material costs for students and business users, middle managers, and this means that more people will get involved in the expansion of network performance.
All processes in the world of digital currencies are interrelated. If the system starts Edgecoin active development worldwide, and network Blokchain will be in demand. Such ICO who wish to work through a network of Blokchain is becoming more and more. This is a good direction.
Activity: 127
Storing digital information Blokchain technology can reduce material costs for students and business users, middle managers, and this means that more people will get involved in the expansion of network performance.
Activity: 146
I believe in the need to create such a product, but it seems to me that it is still not so many users trust the technology Blokchain.  The campaign should be created to promote awareness of the benefits of this technology among users of conventional networks.
Activity: 187
I like the advertising strategy of the project. I saw that the number of buyers of tokens had risen to 642 participants. This is very important, because this increase confirms the interest of small investors who become users of your product.
Activity: 149
Clearly, this project is necessary to pay attention to the teachers, especially those who want to pursue their own individual educational course. The ratings of such courses will grow along with the popularity of the product.
Activity: 179
predict growth of tokens after the product launch on the stock exchange, we will be quite difficult, because the system will be able to operate in all regions in the world. I think prices will clearly made their progress.
Digital technologies are moving into all spheres of human activity and interest very grown up to guarantees the reliability of data storage. On this we can assume that the number of  tokens consumers Edgecoin will be stunning.
Activity: 122
 predict growth of tokens after the product launch on the stock exchange, we will be quite difficult, because the system will be able to operate in all regions in the world. I think prices will clearly made their progress.
Activity: 172
It is possible that universities will create a sample group of students who will record your achievements using smart contracts. You discussed this way of testing its system or the University should fully work through your platform?
I think that for system integration, you can use different options for participation. Of course, testing of the product part of the system, it would be appropriate for all courses, regardless of the number of students in this facility.
Activity: 152
It is possible that universities will create a sample group of students who will record your achievements using smart contracts. You discussed this way of testing its system or the University should fully work through your platform?
Activity: 156
As far as I understood from the news line Edgecoin, co-founder of the Conference draft wants to present part of the groundwork so teachers who will be among the participants to demonstrate the capabilities of the product. Is there any information about which universities will attend this event?
Pages:
Jump to: