Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 13. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
After the launch of a service Edgecoin a large audience will evaluate system performance. After that product testing will be notified and the system will be able to expand their opportunities through qualified services. I hope that the team will provide a good service.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Edgecoin project deserves further study and implementation in education. I am sure that together with  technology Blockchain product Edgecoin can be of great benefit to the world community.
Activity: 149
The development team plans to eventually create their own ecosystem, which will work not only with the help of the Ethereum. I think this project will be continuously improved and the use of the system will be very right solution for all users.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I have read the road map that you have planned to increase market share by stimulating the development of products and business Edgecoin system. I would like to understand the possible solutions to this issue.
Activity: 142
Team building and infrastructure to better service all users of Edgecoin may need lots of investment. Assume the exact number of e-courses in your system is not possible yet.  You consider all these points in the calculations hard cap?
Activity: 129
Indonesia and South-East Asia are now showing interest in electronic courses. Quality service to students in education can help the system Edgecoin enter this market with great advantage.
Activity: 138
How do we work with partners from the ASEAN region? I think that at this stage of product development it is important to understand the volume of the first participants of Edgecoin, so that the system functioned properly.
an expert on the region participates in the team. His ability to Blokchain will be able to attract new participants from different universities of the region. Lists of partners is not yet known, but after the release of the product on the market, I think we will see many interesting participants from different e-courses.
Activity: 139
How do we work with partners from the ASEAN region? I think that at this stage of product development it is important to understand the volume of the first participants of Edgecoin, so that the system functioned properly.
I am sure that before the end of ICO we will be able to get the latest information about new partners  among the e-courses and among the companies that provide the blockchain network operation.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
Project tokens can achieve high value already this year if the ICO team can implement the work plan for 2018. This work plan indicates a lot of partners from different educational structures.

Together with Cryptocurrently a video review was created, in which the co-founder of the project gives some explanations about his product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8wOTKW_Hx4
Thanks for the info. It is very interesting to hear the team's opinion. But I think that soon we will be able to see the updated video. It is possible that such a review will be created by the participants in the generosity campaign.
Activity: 135

Together with Cryptocurrently a video review was created, in which the co-founder of the project gives some explanations about his product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8wOTKW_Hx4
I would like to know if the project team has created its own video review of ICO? All users would be interested to see your opinion about the product with more detailed explanations of functionality.
Activity: 140
Partners of the project will create a good tandem together with this product. I see wide application of this system thanks to work of all structures which provide  stages of integration of Edgecoin into all spheres of human activity.
Activity: 140
First of all, the importance of this project should be understood by organizations that want to provide e-course services. They will be able to expand their distribution to a large area by reducing the cost of high volume data services. The project is just working on it.
Activity: 308
All participants are now waiting for the end of sales. So far, the situation with the amount of investments is not clear. The team collected more than 63% of the soft cap and how to finish ico I still do not understand. Huh
As I understand it, the project team has a definite strategy to continue the investment capital charges in case of lack of funds from the first two stages of the ICO. I am sure that the project will get good results at the end.
All participants are now waiting for the end of sales. So far, the situation with the amount of investments is not clear. The team collected more than 63% of the soft cap and how to finish ico I still do not understand. Huh
Activity: 147
It seems to me that the project will need a lot of new employees to implement such a large-scale development plan.  I think that for quick realization of the project it is necessary to actively work with students.
Everything will depend on the amount of investment capital collected. The expansion of functionality should also be based on increasing user demand. I hope that everything will be held according to the technical document.
Activity: 104
It seems to me that the project will need a lot of new employees to implement such a large-scale development plan.  I think that for quick realization of the project it is necessary to actively work with students.
Activity: 448
A very important project for the development of both the education system and the blockchain network. I see that the team is making a lot of effort to implement their product within the specified time frame.
Pages:
Jump to: