Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 14. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I like the project very much. The idea of bringing more accessible education to the world can help many people get decent work. I would be happy if the project would cover as many countries as possible.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
The education system can optimize their opportunities through Edgecoin.
I wish all investors, who doubt in choosing, to examine in more detail the technical documentation in order to understand the features and benefits of the product Edgecoin.
Activity: 125
In any case, the project team said about different versions of the end of the ICO. They all point to the clear intention of the developers to bring their product to the unambiguous victory. Smiley
Activity: 139
Before the end of the ICO left for five days. Now I see the need to build more of an advertising campaign. To draft reach soft cap, will require more time than planned at the moment.
We still don't know what the results of the participation of the project in a conference recently. I am sure that partners are already working on the dissemination of information about the product Edgecoin.
Activity: 141
Before the end of the ICO left for five days. Now I see the need to build more of an advertising campaign. To draft reach soft cap, will require more time than planned at the moment.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Now comes an increasing proliferation of services that run on the network Blokchain. I think that the experts in matters of this network work to increase the trust of ordinary users to those services. Forums dedicated to such topics are increasingly being conducted worldwide. This contributes to the development and product Edgecoin.
Activity: 140
When you apply this system in different business areas may occur a great demand for tokens. Now you can calculate the cost of your service, to understand the required amount of  interior currency?
Activity: 170

ICO team plans to use worldwide, and this may be a very large number of students e-courses. If we consider that among them are universities with the usual way of learning, a good advertising strategy will increase the recognition of the product Edgecoin.
Activity: 141
I am inspired by the fact that the developers have set aside such a large amount of funds to increase the number of its users. I think part of the tokens will be defined for specific universities, to increase the chances of partnership.
Activity: 127
When you select a token distribution 35% for  Incentive Pool. These funds will participate in sales or on a free basis will be allocated to students on any principle? I can find out more detail?
Very interesting is the company's strategy after the launch of the core platform. Whether you use these tokens to attract certain categories of participants? Perhaps, it will be about students in regions where there is no great popularity of e-learning?
Activity: 140
When you select a token distribution 35% for  Incentive Pool. These funds will participate in sales or on a free basis will be allocated to students on any principle? I can find out more detail?
Activity: 179
Storing data in online access safe for users, as well as on a secure device? What will be different these two methods work in Edgecoin? I read this information on the project's website, but haven't seen these details in the technical documentation.
Activity: 146
A large number of users of the product Edgecoin brings good profits for investors in the future. It is too early for us to discuss product implementation plan to the year 2019, but I think we will be able to see amazing results.
Activity: 187
I support the idea of Edgecoin to make education accessible to all people in need. With the wide dissemination of the Edgecoin system and infrastructure the number of e-courses will constantly grow.
Activity: 149
Education occupies an important place in the development of each country. It is possible that the State could endorse this product to e-courses have received more widespread among people who are willing to change or improve their skills.
Activity: 172
I watched a video with one of the participants of the Conference. The rapporteurs say about possible solutions to the problems of blokchain network. Now the main problem for this technology is trust normal users. I think projects like Edgecoin, will be able to attract new users on the network.
I think that the product will be able to gain the trust in education thanks to a preliminary discussion of the conditions of work with universities. They must first adopt a decision in favor of Edgecoin.
Activity: 152
I watched a video with one of the participants of the Conference. The rapporteurs say about possible solutions to the problems of blokchain network. Now the main problem for this technology is trust normal users. I think projects like Edgecoin, will be able to attract new users on the network.
Activity: 156
Education really needs to increase confidence in e-learning. I'm talking about those countries where few people use this method of training. But I think that the system will be able to change the situation, Edgecoin raising the quality of transmission, and data storage.
Activity: 148
Blockchain network participants will need to do much more to boost the confidence of users to projects which work with digital currency. But I think this process is unstoppable.
Activity: 164
Your statement passed at the Conference team member in Tel Aviv? Are there any new developments in terms of partnership? We can obtain this information before the end of the ICO? I think that these presentations would increase the confidence of new investors.
Pages:
Jump to: