Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 17. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 1
The project continues to recruit new members. I am glad to welcome all people interested in quality education. Project Edgecoin will be of interest to those countries that have a small number of schools and have complicated access to the educational process.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
I think that the Edgecoin system will operate for yet  in education and in such conditions. Tuition will be made as I understand by using the default option. Later, the command selects the amount of means to manage legal issues in each region. I think that the system will take place within the framework of the legislation.
Activity: 130
I drew attention to the fact that India is not yet ready to use crypto currency. The legislative framework is not yet regulated the relationships between users. But there is no prohibition of this currency. How do you plan to work in this region?
Activity: 149
Work on the presentation of the product is closely linked with the work on the main platform of Origin. I think it would be a good partner work, which will soon be able to provide access to the network Blokchain.
Activity: 133
What you adopted the strategy after the end of the official deadline ICO sales? I would like to understand the timing of presentation of the product. Product presentation will be provided prior to 6 April?
Activity: 142
I made my choice, but I do not understand yet how long will take place the period of the ICO. Sales reference represents a substantial increase in the number of participants of ICO, which have small deposits. I am glad that this list could be those companies that will participate in the role of  a smart contract user.
Activity: 129
I think it can give its investors  big profits. Of course, this process will take a long stretch of time, but we should wait. In fact, many people in the world who want to have reliable partners both in business and in everyday life.
Activity: 138
Now little information about held in  Conference Tel Aviv. Perhaps you can share media sources, which provide information on this event. I found not a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4FbfFLgOOo
the project team may be will provide us with part video review. I will follow the news to understand how, in General, the crypto world in countries that are just starting its modernization and that the offer of a State that has long bet on these technologies.
Activity: 139
Now little information about held in  Conference Tel Aviv. Perhaps you can share media sources, which provide information on this event. I found not a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4FbfFLgOOo
During the ICO, the developers of this product many times participated in conferences devoted to the development of blokchain technology. I think that a lot of countries interested in this product. Especially those that understand the importance and functionality of this service.
Activity: 151
Nobody can stop the technological progress. I'm sure Blokchain will constantly expand network for a long time. Edgecoin system will be able to work in all sectors, not only in the  lines of education. On this I believe that investing in the project, you can make good money.
I'm happy for this project. They create a very important tool for checking and storage of data, which are needed in many industries. The fact that they cannot be forged, I am impressed most. Such a product is needed.
Activity: 135
Application of Blokchain technology in education are very closely linked to the policies of States to these new developments. I think after Blokchain empowerment worldwide and their application in State structures, the system Edgecoin will get a great demand among universities.
I think forums in different countries, covering information on developments in the technology Blokchain and share experiences in the application of such a network will help attract the attention of those countries which have not yet fully engaged in this area.
Application of Blokchain technology in education are very closely linked to the policies of States to these new developments. I think after Blokchain empowerment worldwide and their application in State structures, the system Edgecoin will get a great demand among universities.
Activity: 140
Cool project...
Has ICO already finished?
ICO will continue until April 6, 2018. All the details of the sales and purchase possibilities of tokens are available on the developers website.
www.edgecoin.io
I am not quite sure that the sale will be completed within the specified timeframe. Developers suggest a possible extension of sales. I think this is an important step to develop a full-fledged Edgecoin system.
Activity: 140
Very interesting application offers the project team. Instead of using paper contracts, Edgecoin users can buy and sell any item using the smart contract interface. I hope we can appreciate that very soon.
Activity: 104
Cool project...
ICO will continue until April 6, 2018. All the details of the sales and purchase possibilities of tokens are available on the developers website.
www.edgecoin.io
I have always understood the importance of events such as the participation of products in the presentation of their work to a large number of experts for analysis and discussion. It is possible that Edgecoin has already found new partners in the development and implementation of its system.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Trust management of Digital Assets
Cool project...
Activity: 147
I understood that the participation of this project in the Conference in Israel went well. Among the participants of this event was a large number of   IT developers , entrepreneurs, investors, as well as specialized software and hardware manufacturer. I think they can take part in the fate of the Edgecoin system.
Speakers from different countries shared their experience in integrating blockchain into the state control sector, banking system, trade, media, health and other areas. I am sure that the education system will soon be integrated into this environment.
Pages:
Jump to: