Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 211. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
The idea of bringing education to blockchain is very promising. If more people learn about it, then everything will work out.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Please tell me, what amount was collected during the Pre-ICO?
Activity: 183

I would like to say that the project is really worthy. What is the forecasted rate after entering the exchanges
And when the token will be traded on the stock exchanges?
should already be traded on stock exchanges. Since the developers announced the addition of a token immediately after the end of the pre-ico

Adding a token after pre-ICO is  risky for investors?
Activity: 139
I would like to say that the project is really worthy. What is the forecasted rate after entering the exchanges
should already be traded on stock exchanges. Since the developers announced the addition of a token immediately after the end of the pre-ico
Yes, all the truth Token should already be added to the stock exchanges.
This would be a big plus. But this can cause speculation on ico
Speculation will always be present. For some it is income.
Activity: 111
I think in the future the project will be launched around the world. This would be a real success
Education in many countries is in the first place in terms of deposits of funds. It's the future.
I also consider this platform a profitable investment.
Activity: 116
I think in the future the project will be launched around the world. This would be a real success
Education in many countries is in the first place in terms of deposits of funds. It's the future.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
exams can also be taken thanks to this platform?
This is an interesting question. I think this is the future.

Especially if all this could be done without leaving home and for a smaller price
I would like it to be so. This will completely reverse the education system
The online exam will be a very good idea.
Activity: 263
Activity: 90
This would be a big plus. But this can cause speculation on ico
Activity: 392
Activity: 57
Activity: 246
Activity: 88
Activity: 40
Is it something like Teachmeplease? What's the difference?

And the same question to you - why do you need blockchain?
Activity: 176
I think initially the developers chose the countries that give the maximum profit for investors
Activity: 196
A good project that should change the education system. But I do not understand why so few countries are stated
Activity: 95
Why did you decide to work in India?
I think there is a large part of the population that needs education
Activity: 79
Why did you decide to work in India?
Activity: 218
Please give me a link to the bounty branch. I would like to participate
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
This shall be very interesting if followed to the last proposal.Education is now diverse in various languages
and media without a decentralized platform to eliminate global bureaucracy experienced in educational institutions
globally.More so, it will aid in bringing education closer to many people who cannot afford to travel from one location to
the other via the power of edgecoin.
Jump to: