Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 208. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
If for example I buy company tokens then I will have the right to vote in the company?
No. Shares and tokens are quite different directions.
Activity: 19
students have already been tested on the platform?
I think the demo version of the platform is not working yet. But I heard a group of students were already involved in the initial stage.
This is good news for investors, since I would like to know about practical examples of technology adoption
Activity: 138
This is a really interesting project and the team seems solid. Major elearning platforms should keep an eye on it

Just today wrote about working with reputable developers. The work plan is made very competently.
Activity: 138
I think the demo version of the platform is not working yet. But I heard a group of students were already involved in the initial stage.
Activity: 22
If for example I buy company tokens then I will have the right to vote in the company?
Activity: 19
The company already had a working business. I would like to know ?
I think that if the idea is good then the experience is not particularly important. The company has a team of good advisers Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 24
The company already had a working business. I would like to know ?
Activity: 20
I would like to say that the project is really worthy of attention. I have already participated in sales and now I would like to buy more tokens.
This is a really interesting project and the team seems solid. Major elearning platforms should keep an eye on it

So it seems to me that's why I decided to invest. I would like to see the tokens grow well in price
Activity: 4
Activity: 32
And how many investors can earn in a year?
This is a difficult question. Since the market of crypto-currency is not stable and it is impossible to accurately answer this question
but in any case in the long term I think there will be growth
Activity: 22
This is a difficult question. Since the market of crypto-currency is not stable and it is impossible to accurately answer this question
Activity: 21
Yes, I read that this is one of the priorities of the company to make education accessible for those who do not have such an opportunity
this is an interesting question colleague. I also would like to know the answer to it
Activity: 33
A good option for investing. I bought myself a few tokens and I want to make money on it. Good luck to you!
Activity: 26
Holders of tokens will be able to receive dividends from the company's profits?
I did not read about this. you can sell tokens on the exchange and earn on it.
Activity: 26
Holders of tokens will be able to receive dividends from the company's profits?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is certainly a good idea. And how do you protect these materials from copying resale
Oh, this is an interesting question. I think quality content should be paid or it can not be high-quality
Indeed, it is a complex process to protect copyright. I mean the same lecture materials.
Does the plan of this project include the protection of lecture material?
Jump to: