Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 215. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Decentralization technology will help to overcome copulation and achieve transparent training for all
Activity: 111
Hey. I would like to see the platform in work. I think this would help the investor
I think this platform will become popular all over the world.
Let's hope that it will be so. Since I bought myself a few tokens and wait for the course to grow
Activity: 116
Hey. I would like to see the platform in work. I think this would help the investor
I think this platform will become popular all over the world.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Activity: 18
Tell me, have you already agreed with the schools on the implementation of the system?
schools are largely state-owned and will address this issue
Activity: 16
I want to reserve Arabic or french translation
Activity: 21
Tell me, have you already agreed with the schools on the implementation of the system?
Activity: 19
Hey. I already bought tokens now I wait when they will be credited to the wallet.
and I want to start with a bounty program for facebook and twitter.
I think this is a safe option for investing, because the service will be popular
Hey. I already bought tokens now I wait when they will be credited to the wallet.
and I want to start with a bounty program for facebook and twitter.
Activity: 11
Activity: 12
If suddenly the company does not manage to collect the right amount, will the money be returned to investors?
The education system on the blockchain is just fine. I think this will change the quality of learning in general
Do you already have large companies among your investors?
usually such data is not disclosed. I would like to know of course. But wait for the response of the administration
Do you already have large companies among your investors?
Activity: 8
Hey. Good project of success to you in development. I think it will work out
Activity: 13
I think it would be logical. Reward must be assigned in percentage terms
Activity: 4
The reward for the program's bounty will depend on the amount of money collected? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 20
I studied the white paper and I liked everything. I would like to buy some tokens for myself
Activity: 13
I think changing the education system is a very ambitious project
Activity: 9
I bought myself a few tokens now I want to sell on the exchange at a favorable rate and earn
Jump to: