Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 206. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Hey. Tell me more, why did you choose China and India for the start?
I think because in terms of purchasing power this is the largest market in the world
Yes, all this is true 2 countries in which the largest population in the world. And that means more people who need education
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think because in terms of purchasing power this is the largest market in the world
Activity: 280
Activity: 476
Hello! where can I see what the platform will look like? Cool
at the moment the development is still under way for this while there is no working prototype
Activity: 266
Hello! where can I see what the platform will look like? Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I heard that the company has concluded an important partnership agreement. Good luck to you guys!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
It is very good that the list of accepted currencies will expand. Many investors will be able to participate.
Activity: 22
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi dev, i sent an email to you about translation to portuguese.
Activity: 91
Javascript Developer / Technical writer, blogger
Did project already reach SoftCap?
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
If you have already received an education elsewhere under the old scheme, will you be able to pass the tests and get a smart -contract?
Recertification based on blockchain-it will be very promising.
It will be possible only if the professional courses on the platform will coincide with your education.
I think that this possibility should be used by the platform in the future. It's like an advanced training.
Very good idea. Everyone should be able to use smart contracts. Not just new entrants.
I do not understand, this feature will be included in the educational process platform?
I would like to know what kind of certificates will be the standard, or from which countries?
Activity: 103
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

Investors from USA and China are banned from the participation in ICO. Two big cointries with big population and a lot of investors.
How can you explain such restrictions, can I find out?
This may be due to competing platforms.
Activity: 350
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

Investors from USA and China are banned from the participation in ICO. Two big cointries with big population and a lot of investors.
How can you explain such restrictions, can I find out?
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
It seems to me that this platform will be more relevant for those people who need a very long journey to the university. For those people who have no money for training, I do not see the opportunity to get a quality education.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Activity: 151
If you have already received an education elsewhere under the old scheme, will you be able to pass the tests and get a smart -contract?
It will be possible only if the professional courses on the platform will coincide with your education.
I think that this possibility should be used by the platform in the future. It's like an advanced training.
Very good idea. Everyone should be able to use smart contracts. Not just new entrants.
I do not understand, this feature will be included in the educational process platform?
Activity: 448
Such opportunities would help many people who are not able to find work with ordinary education.
Activity: 392
Is there a plan to distribute the platform on different continents? Will this be related to the perspective of certain countries?
Activity: 308
Bounty program will work until the end of ICO?
Activity: 434
Jump to: