Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 24. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

In white Paper I read that you are considering selling tokens after you close an official ICO. How do you determine the size of the hidden hard cover? I didn't really understand that information.
I think that the size of this border will depend on the necessary amount for the full launch of the Edgecoin system. This issue will be resolved in the last days of sales and calculation of the amount of investments.
Activity: 135

In white Paper I read that you are considering selling tokens after you close an official ICO. How do you determine the size of the hidden hard cover? I didn't really understand that information.
Activity: 138
Companies that cooperate with Edgecoin at this stage of the project development are engaged in strategic planning. I think it is important to have a full understanding of the direction of the work. I hope that all efforts are aimed at attracting new investors.
Activity: 140
The conference will hold a panel discussion on legal and regulatory issues within the blockchain. I am sure that for all ico who want to work in the international space, for example  as a project Edgecoin, such information will be important.
Companies from different areas of customer service can use the services of the Edgecoin system. Such diverse products will now be relevant in all areas that require certification and reliable storage of personal data.
Activity: 104
I read the program of the upcoming conference and became convinced that the topics of the reports will help to define the possible solutions for the ICO market and the crypto currency more precisely. Blockchain continues to develop and the participants of this network need to determine the further development of this technology.
Activity: 139
Active participation of the founders of this project in such large-scale events can increase the trust of partners to the product Edgecoin and increase the value of tokens on the stock exchanges.
I am glad to see the representatives of the Edgecoin project among experts of blockchain technology issues. The issues of the Conference are very closely related to this project. I think it compel this service to a new level.
Activity: 147
Active participation of the founders of this project in such large-scale events can increase the trust of partners to the product Edgecoin and increase the value of tokens on the stock exchanges.
Activity: 104
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel 2018 will focus on new regulations, digital identity and current state of cryptocurrencies and ICOs.

Source: https://israel.bc.events/ © Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel

Now the rapporteurs are preparing for the speech. A very good place to discuss such topical issues.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I look forward to the results of the Telegram contest. Today the project representatives will provide information about all the winners. I saw that the number of subscribers continues to grow. That's cool.
Activity: 134
I really like educational projects with the involvement of new technologies. Blockchain in education will greatly improve the quality of education. If you add some artificial intelligence, you will get a very interesting product. You have an excellent team of professionals. Good luck in the development.
I read that the developers will constantly continue to develop the project. I am sure that after the presentation of the first product there will be continued behavior. I'm happy to follow this in the news feed.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I really like educational projects with the involvement of new technologies. Blockchain in education will greatly improve the quality of education. If you add some artificial intelligence, you will get a very interesting product. You have an excellent team of professionals. Good luck in the development.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I like how you are working to attract partners, but I haven't seen the new additions of such parties. When you are able to provide new data on the number of partner school? I would like to know in which region they are?
I think the first electronic courses in school curricula will be given courses in India. I've noticed a great interest in the region among distance learning students. But I think that team ICO undertook its research in this area.
Activity: 141
I like how you are working to attract partners, but I haven't seen the new additions of such parties. When you are able to provide new data on the number of partner school? I would like to know in which region they are?
Activity: 139
I see that the team has allocated sufficient funds for development of the company in the next few years. I think this is a very correct strategy. For the recognition of the product, you must have not only an advertising campaign, as well as additional research and development in order to achieve optimum performance of the services.
After the completion of the ICO sales we will know the detailed distribution of all collected funds. The team will be able to evaluate their possibilities and the need to attract new investors.
Activity: 183
To create a reliable foundation of the draft needed more accurate data to investors. I'm glad this information is constantly updated and team representatives have provided an updated version of its strategy for investors.
Activity: 141
I don't quite understand the issue of tokens, which are designed to achieve solid caps. Earlier we were talking about the full sale with unlimited duration. Now I read in the white paper that is not sold the tokens will be burned. This decision conclusively?
The project is in the development stage. Some things may change in the course of defining more correct direction to achieve maximum results. I am sure that the team decides on such important issues, guided by a strategy of introducing the product in real life.
Activity: 170
I don't quite understand the issue of tokens, which are designed to achieve solid caps. Earlier we were talking about the full sale with unlimited duration. Now I read in the white paper that is not sold the tokens will be burned. This decision conclusively?
The main partners of the project Edgecoin is a platform of Origin and IPFS. They will provide the versatility of the project and the data storage directly smart contracts. I am confident that their newest developments will help optimally reveal the possibilities Edgecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: