Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 25. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Blokchain technology will help to reduce the time of access and verification of data on education. Verification will take several seconds. System performance also refers to a number of expressive benefits while working with this product.
project partners will need to create a good infrastructure for the smooth and harmonious work of all participants in the system. I hope that the rapid increase in the number of participants after the partnership agreements shall not affect the possibility of Edgecoin.
The white paper describes the technical possibility and strategy of the increase power of the system. I am sure that the team is giving this issue a great deal of time and resources. After all, the product will attract to itself very many users.
Activity: 146
Blokchain technology will help to reduce the time of access and verification of data on education. Verification will take several seconds. System performance also refers to a number of expressive benefits while working with this product.
project partners will need to create a good infrastructure for the smooth and harmonious work of all participants in the system. I hope that the rapid increase in the number of participants after the partnership agreements shall not affect the possibility of Edgecoin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
Activity: 149
I'm sure many universities which issue their certificates with some nuances in the external design document will be happy to have the chance to continue the same work in smart contracts, highlighting his graphical design view.
Activity: 179
I would like to clarify some information. We are talking about checking when running smart data contract to intervene. I understand this description in technical documentation. You are describing what they are thanks to this protected from fraud, damages and losses of any kind.
Activity: 122
Of white paper I realized that teachers who will work with Edgecoin, will be able to get rid of a long certification process and strengthen the protection of data during this work. Teachers will appreciate the quality of work with smart contract.
Activity: 172
The developers of the project have been granted very interesting analytical video review crypto foreign exchange assets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGberGnxiJk&feature=youtu.be
Blokchain creates digital trust for users. But this market is still evolving, despite such great assets worldwide. But the example of Japan, it is already evident that such assets may be applied to the whole State.
Activity: 152
The developers of the project have been granted very interesting analytical video review crypto foreign exchange assets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGberGnxiJk&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 156
Business companies will be able to apply all the development Edgecoin. This will make some technical updates, but I am confident that the benefits of Edgecoin can compensate for these costs through savings in the future.
Activity: 148
Now securely store personal data secure is quite difficult. I hope that, thanks to the Edgecoin product, we will be able to get that ability through a network of Blokchain. The school will also receive a guaranteed store information about assessments of students.
Activity: 164
Traditional schools can improve their rankings thanks to the use of smart contracts Edgecoin. Since the beginning of the data on the achievements of pupils will be known and included in smart contract without the possibility of fraud. I think it's a good start for decentralization of education.
Activity: 141
I'm sure all the novelties offered by team of developers will be able to improve the education system. All partners of the project are to the company, which stand in the way of development and innovation. This union will bring good results.
Activity: 130
The main research data date back to the year 2015. I'm sure over the past two years, the situation has changed and even more students spend on e-learning has a large sum of money. It is good for the development of Edgecoin.
Activity: 149
As in most cases, access to investment in the ICO closed for their China and the United States. Whether negotiations with partners that offer e-courses from these countries? You plan to attract them in the learning process?
Activity: 133
Over the past few years a growing interest in e-learning in Southeast Asia grew by 50%. I think that now is the time to focus on quality and guaranteed confirmation certificate information of students. This will increase the confidence of employers.
Statistical research very well reflect the need to improve work with documents in educational institutions. Population growth also suggests that people need more educational resources. Edgecoin system can provide a large number of students good learning materials due to the high competition among the courses.
This process continues to gain speed. In the technical documentation of the project developers say about this very accurately.  The exchange of knowledge between different countries will be able to increase the development of different industries worldwide.
Activity: 142
Over the past few years a growing interest in e-learning in Southeast Asia grew by 50%. I think that now is the time to focus on quality and guaranteed confirmation certificate information of students. This will increase the confidence of employers.
Statistical research very well reflect the need to improve work with documents in educational institutions. Population growth also suggests that people need more educational resources. Edgecoin system can provide a large number of students good learning materials due to the high competition among the courses.
Activity: 139
Activity: 138
Very valuable is the ability for users to work with smart contract agreement without the involvement of third parties. I think it's a good impact on participants who are at a remote distance from each other.
Clearly it is important for the process of work, with special emphasis on preserving the secrecy of the information about the company and similar cases. I am sure that many large corporations will become interested in this resource.
Activity: 129
Very valuable is the ability for users to work with smart contract agreement without the involvement of third parties. I think it's a good impact on participants who are at a remote distance from each other.
Activity: 139
I think that for educational institutions have not been able to get rid of archiving. In the Edgecoin system, you can only work with a new approach for storing information. It takes little space and manpower to ensure such storage.
Pages:
Jump to: