Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 27. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think the important role will be to protect against errors or unauthorized changes in evaluations during testing. Teachers will be protected. The reputation of such members of the Edgecoin system will be highly appreciated among all users.
Activity: 127
It took a long time for developers to create a full version of white paper. Now we can assess how big the project plans are. I hope that everything will be realized.
Such a project will be in demand.
Activity: 146
I think that employers will receive reliable information when hiring students who have received education through the Edgecoin system. But how will they be able to verify the quality of the certificates that were confirmed by the smart contract later? I'm talking about optical scanning of old certificates.
There will be special requirements for such applicants for the work place. The previous experience and references of previous employers will be studied more thoroughly. This is a standard procedure. That exists at the moment.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
I think that employers will receive reliable information when hiring students who have received education through the Edgecoin system. But how will they be able to verify the quality of the certificates that were confirmed by the smart contract later? I'm talking about optical scanning of old certificates.
Activity: 149
The question of scalabilty data is very interesting. I realized that by using MapReduce, users of the Edgecoin system would be able to transfer and store big data. This further expands the possibilities of application of the product.
Activity: 179
All investments like calm. I wish the team good infusions into your system. Good start fees has already begun, the rest depends on your work and team strategy. A large number of experts on your team will contribute to this.
Activity: 122
I read a pretty interesting link in the chat Telegram. Japan shows a great example of using digital currencies around the world. I think that more and more countries will do the same.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/23/japanese-regulator-warns-major-cryptocurrency-exchange-for-operating-without-a-license-bitcoin-falls.html
Crypto is now on the market is not quite stable currency. But the fact that the State should regulate such transactions, it seems to me correct.  This is my opinion. I will follow the news to draw the right conclusions from this.
Thanks for the useful information. I too have been watching the situation in Japan with digital currencies. The project this will not influence, but overall sales of tokens can be delayed through instability on the markets in this period fees.
Activity: 172
I read a pretty interesting link in the chat Telegram. Japan shows a great example of using digital currencies around the world. I think that more and more countries will do the same.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/23/japanese-regulator-warns-major-cryptocurrency-exchange-for-operating-without-a-license-bitcoin-falls.html
Crypto is now on the market is not quite stable currency. But the fact that the State should regulate such transactions, it seems to me correct.  This is my opinion. I will follow the news to draw the right conclusions from this.
Activity: 152
It is very important for me that the project had devoted considerable attention to the security of the storage of information. This is the basis of this product. I hope partners for building your project just put this question in the first place.
Activity: 156
I see the transparency of this project. Pretty straightforward implementation strategy in the sphere of e-learning. But I would like to see updated data on partnership with the participants of the educational courses.
Activity: 148
Edgecoin can take its rightful place in the field of learning content transfer services. I think that European countries are interested in this system, not only as the business resource and educational sphere will participate as well.
Such a product is needed for all countries. This would allow many students get a quality education and a good job. The Exchange may withdraw a large number of new participants. Each new project helps to develop digital currency.
Activity: 164
Edgecoin can take its rightful place in the field of learning content transfer services. I think that European countries are interested in this system, not only as the business resource and educational sphere will participate as well.
Activity: 141
I am not quite clear about the technique of implementing the Edgecoin system for two types of implementation, which are offered in white paper.  There are two variants of implementation. One method will be used for individual interview with each participant, and the second method is in automatic mode?
I think we are talking about two different categories of participants. Individual approach will be applied to those participants who will provide services e-courses. It is possible that for large consumers the same system will be separate terms and conditions.
Activity: 130
This project will be able to give us some good products. I think it's time to use digital technology to full power. I am pleased that the beginning will be laid on education. Because of training depends on the development of the whole country.
Activity: 149
Whether the student will be able to get information about what courses are involved in your system to make your choice? I mean whether there is a list of your members widely available without registration.
I think that for promotional purposes e-courses themselves will report such information. But for the student it would be convenient to have a list of all participants to create an academic education, having chosen the necessary items.
Activity: 133
Whether the student will be able to get information about what courses are involved in your system to make your choice? I mean whether there is a list of your members widely available without registration.
Activity: 142
To achieve a hard cap remains not so much time. You have already discussed the option of extending the sales of tokens. How will this affect the work on the product? I am interested in, you will be in parallel to continue trade tokens and provide smart  contract services ?
Previously, developers said that sale of tokens will not be terminated before reaching the hard cap. It is available for all the info. This product presentation will not be tied to the timing of closing sales ICO.
Activity: 139
To achieve a hard cap remains not so much time. You have already discussed the option of extending the sales of tokens. How will this affect the work on the product? I am interested in, you will be in parallel to continue trade tokens and provide smart  contract services ?
Activity: 138
I want to know about what the development team is working now? How much percent of your product is ready to run on your primary site? The first smart contracts will also work on the Origin? We can learn these details?
Activity: 129
I don't see bad developments for this project. Sales reached 63% from soft cap. Quite a large part of the investment came in the last month sales of tokens.  For me this is a good indication of the progress of the work of developers over the advertising campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: