Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 28. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I would like to know the opinion of the developers about the impact on the sale of investment fluctuations main crypto currency. Can you talk about the timing of your project based on the analysis of such news?
I think a lot depends on the views of investors. The project itself is very promising, but for its development and implementation will require a large amount of investment capital.  The sooner developers will be able to provide their service for mass testing, the faster new investors will be able to take a positive decision.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
I would like to know the opinion of the developers about the impact on the sale of investment fluctuations main crypto currency. Can you talk about the timing of your project based on the analysis of such news?
Activity: 138
Versatile application Edgecoin system will help increase the number of users. I think it is worth the wait for the ICO and we will be able to see the team work on the example of different types of participants.
Activity: 135
You are currently working on agreements with partner universities, which do not offer e-learning courses?  I think that such parties are also interested in your product.  I want to know how many students you can bring through such participants?
I think that the number of partners would be great. In developed countries, this practice will be applied soon. I am sure that the modernized schools already use digital technology to certify students. But blokchejn technology in this area has not been applied.
Activity: 138
You are currently working on agreements with partner universities, which do not offer e-learning courses?  I think that such parties are also interested in your product.  I want to know how many students you can bring through such participants?
Activity: 140
I too would be interested to see among your partners of famous lecturers from large universities. These courses will be in high demand.  This practice exists on MOOC.  I am sure that participants are willing to cooperate with you, there will be many.
Teachers will appear very promising find their students. Many of the lectures will become available via this system. I would like to know your project will support the development of such courses among single teachers?
Activity: 104
I also believe so. It is possible that we will have to wait a bit to see the whole system, but of course I'm waiting for the presentation of the product in the near future. I like the development plan.
I think this project will continue to develop further. It will not depend on digital currency. Product that the project team now offers, you need to upgrade e-learning. On this, I believe that investors pay attention to Edgecoin anyway.
Activity: 147
I believe that soon this market stabilizes. It seems to me that the ICO projects such as Edgecoin, it would be better to work in countries with State regulation of the market of digital currencies. It is possible that in such a case, the State would support the project financially.
Activity: 104
This year there are major change in the field of digital currency. This applies to all countries, not only to the Japanese market. The fluctuation of the value of the currency may slow down slightly to secure investments in projects that work on the terms of the ICO.
Of course, such a change in the value of investment may slow down, but could not stop him. I hope that this project will be able to get the support of ICO investors from different countries. Edgecoin tokens would raise its cost due to increased demand for services in the system.
Activity: 103
This year there are major change in the field of digital currency. This applies to all countries, not only to the Japanese market. The fluctuation of the value of the currency may slow down slightly to secure investments in projects that work on the terms of the ICO.
Activity: 134
I read a pretty interesting link in the chat Telegram. Japan shows a great example of using digital currencies around the world. I think that more and more countries will do the same.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/23/japanese-regulator-warns-major-cryptocurrency-exchange-for-operating-without-a-license-bitcoin-falls.html
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Now I'm reading the white paper. Quite interesting points are specified in this document. I can see all the progress that the team is now conducting.  This process requires a lot of labor and financial resources. The project of course is important to upgrade education.
Activity: 141
I am glad to see here is a good news. Sales of investments reached 60%. Of course, the team is still working on the presentation of the product, but at the Conference you will meet new investors and partners that will help you develop.
As I realized this, for students not important confidentiality when paying for services on your network. But some moments for other participants I don't understood. How can be a tax payment when using crypto currency at an official level?
People in different countries have different opportunities to work with digital currency. I do not think that the education system or for electronic courses this will become an obstacle.  I will follow the news on the world market.
As I realized this, for students not important confidentiality when paying for services on your network. But some moments for other participants I don't understood. How can be a tax payment when using crypto currency at an official level?
Activity: 183
What documents are necessary to register smart contract in your network? To do this, I need you to bring proof of identity? In order to obtain reliable data on the education you received this important information, and for other members of the Edgecoin are the same requirements?
Activity: 141
We need to wait for the official deadline of the end of sales, and only then discuss the strategy renewal project with the developers. Overall, the work is good, I hope soon we will learn new project partners.
Activity: 170
I am encouraged by the attitude of the developers about the extension of sales. I'm sure this too affects the view of investors. For such a long-term project you need to increase the terms of sales. The product will include a large number of participants, the amount of the fees must be sufficient to launch a full-scale system.
Pages:
Jump to: