Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 36. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I understand that you are willing to cooperate with those companies that can bring not only instructional content. What types of services, in addition to e-courses, you can provide through your system?
I too am interested in these services. I would like to know your potential customers at an early stage of project development. There are now proposals for cooperation with such companies? This would be interesting information.
Activity: 139
I understand that you are willing to cooperate with those companies that can bring not only instructional content. What types of services, in addition to e-courses, you can provide through your system?
Activity: 141
During this time, sales figures may change significantly. I still am hopeful to see product presentation Edgecoin prior to the completion of the ICO. For me this event plays an important role.

I think it is important not just for you. The same developers are interested in the launch of its service. Because this service can now make a profit. I am sure that the work is carried out together with experts on it.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
During this time, sales figures may change significantly. I still am hopeful to see product presentation Edgecoin prior to the completion of the ICO. For me this event plays an important role.
Activity: 140
Tomorrow, you should see the new information on the status of the ICO sales. I think the result is happy with . I really want to see the completion dates of ICO according to due date. Because the date is near.
Activity: 170
A good idea to apply this decision in the field of e-learning courses. This will be the beginning of the introduction of such a principle of certification and universities with a stationary training system. I will follow this course of events.
Activity: 83
Any participant of business process can benefit from the use of the product of this project. I am very interested in this, because such use of new technology will eliminate the fraud associated with the document.
Activity: 127
The first product Edgecoin can ensure safe storage of your information and access it at any place convenient for you. I think the process of signing contracts for the goods does not include additional features, but guarantees the observance of the rules on both sides.
Activity: 146
I would like to begin to evaluate the function, which will offer us developers during the first presentation of the product. After that we will be able to appreciate its quality. Now I don't see any way to know these functions.
Activity: 187
What opportunities will the users of your smart contract which are not connected with the work in the system of educational courses?  I mean the opportunities that are available through the interface, perhaps there are nuances?
Activity: 149
During the ICO official were signed partnership agreements with parties that are currently not listed on the website of the ICO partners? I would like to see new information about your work among e-courses.
Activity: 179
As is the case with the partnership between you and e-learning platforms? You already had similar talks? I would like to learn about their work with your basic platform. They are interested in participating in your system?
Activity: 122
I see good investment field. The results can be very impressive. I hope for a good profit in a short time. Smart contract may be demanded among the different categories of services. I support this ICO.
Activity: 172
There are chances to get a good investment for the project. I think that the team project is configured to achieve strongly rigid caps. This can be ambiguous understanding of the situation. I want to wait for the presentation of the product.
Activity: 152
The increase in the number of users on a global scale will take quite a long time. I think that developers are ready for this and they have a strategy of working with a large number of users. We should wait for that.
I too am inclined to such thinking. Dramatic increase in users of the system can be expected next year. All investors will wait for this moment. I still don't understand what price for tokens can be during this period.
Activity: 156
The increase in the number of users on a global scale will take quite a long time. I think that developers are ready for this and they have a strategy of working with a large number of users. We should wait for that.
Activity: 148
Everything will depend on what kind of investor sees its sale on the stock exchange and for how long he was prepared to postpone the return on investment. While this information is vague. We need to monitor developments, to understand when to collect profits.
Activity: 164
only Edgecoin project team should manage this situation. I read the information about what Ethereum will only be used prior to running sales on exchanges. But it's an interesting question to members of the project.
Activity: 141
With the widespread use of smart contracts worldwide can arise a strong demand for Edgecoin tokens. This is of course good. But what will happen to the payment for your services if the tokens on the exchanges would not be enough? You'll take another crypto currency?
It's not the right decision in relation to investors. I want to see growth in the value of the tokens, and in such a situation, the reverse can occur. I think that project developers interested in using only its crypto currency.
Activity: 130
With the widespread use of smart contracts worldwide can arise a strong demand for Edgecoin tokens. This is of course good. But what will happen to the payment for your services if the tokens on the exchanges would not be enough? You'll take another crypto currency?
Pages:
Jump to: