Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 39. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
How will provide courses in their education in South-East Asia? Whether they take into account students  language barrier, or language to study the course materials will be one? It seems to me that the English language will be popular in this region by using the e-courses.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
Last week, the sale of tokens was carried out with good results. I think that we will be able to assess the increase in sales after updating links. I hope that the majority of investors have already decided with his choice and the project will move forward.
Activity: 149
I see that all team members have extensive experience in the areas of technology and development projects. Now apply this knowledge to this important project. I think it will be a turning point in the process of storing information not only in education.
Activity: 179
I just love when education is combined with blockchain technology. Instead of gambling and less useful stuff, we need more of these.
I read an interview with Kambiz Djafari. Its main idea is that education should come first among the projects that people now required. If Blokchain technology will have an impact on increasing the proportion of educated people in the world, the blokchain will continue to evolve, as demand will be high.
Activity: 122
I saw in terms of development that universities will participate more actively in your system. They can give you a lot of customers smart contracts. We are talking about the whole University or a partial sentence them e-courses?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
I just love when education is combined with blockchain technology. Instead of gambling and less useful stuff, we need more of these.
Activity: 172
I think such a system will attract a large number of courses the MOOC. This process of e-learning can be used as lecture material for many university programs. Students will receive advanced features when discussing training material.
Activity: 152
 participants will be able to get more profits, which will be the first to offer storage capacity and reliability of the information. Blokchain network will develop further and more and more countries will be interested such smart contracts.
Activity: 156
Southeast Asia develops digital technologies and their application in the field of education. It is important for all electronic courses that want to participate in this market study. I think that the product Edgecoin helps in this.
Activity: 148
I'm curious to know how your product will work using mobile devices. Such work would differ from desktop devices with great power?  The team will develop for this special application on Android?
Activity: 164
Most services that are associated with the signing of contracts and the need to obtain quality certificates, you can confirm by using smart contract Edgecoin. I would estimate the cost of such services.
Activity: 56
yeah waiting for updates onthis one
Activity: 141
The project promised to soon provide more information that will explain the project opportunities in the service and information that will help evaluate the work of the team. It suits me. I will watch out for updates.
Activity: 130
I would like to know how the work will take place in the system e-learning courses with those students who wish to receive standard certification confirmation of knowledge? Whether you survey among students about the use of smart contracts?
Activity: 149
One hundred participants in the system already this year could allow investors to get a decent profit, but I think that growth in the value of the token will continue. Investors will get a chance to earn even more when selling tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 107
If the developers planned on more than hundred year 2018 participants of their system, I see an increase in electronic courses on this platform in 2019, several times. Such profit opportunities rarely offer ICO.
Activity: 142
I'm curious to know how you feel about newfound electronic courses, which are still a small number of students? Now you have such members who want to join you? It would be interesting to see them in your system.
I think that all courses can be partners in this system. Moreover, with the help of such participation, they can increase the number of their students, thanks to smart contracts. They can help you get great rates of prevalence.
Activity: 133
I'm curious to know how you feel about newfound electronic courses, which are still a small number of students? Now you have such members who want to join you? It would be interesting to see them in your system.
Activity: 74
If the system Edgecoin will be able to combine such different e-learning that will increase each year their number, the number of students in need of your tokens will be very large. This is great news for investors.
Activity: 129
I saw you in the list of alleged partners courses MOOC. This to me is very interesting. I now understand how the broad sector can reach your system. I think students will benefit from your services is obligatory.
Pages:
Jump to: