Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 37. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
I am interested to monitor this project. For all, it became clear that the quality of e-learning courses can be improved only through healthy competition. If the system Edgecoin will be able to help promote such a process, then I think education change fundamentally.
I hope so. But I can see that now can be differences with certain universities that want to keep a monopoly on their courses. I would like to believe in the common sense of such participants. Digital technology can help accessibility of education.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
I am interested to monitor this project. For all, it became clear that the quality of e-learning courses can be improved only through healthy competition. If the system Edgecoin will be able to help promote such a process, then I think education change fundamentally.
Activity: 142
I still can't understand the question, which shows the interaction between an e-courses. In order that students can choose courses from different universities, they must obtain the consent of these universities? Because the certificate is confirmed only one of them.
information from the smart contract for employers will show all the achievements for each course separately. I think the certificate itself will not be so important in this volume of data about student. They will be able to assess knowledge on the basis of these data.
Activity: 133
I still can't understand the question, which shows the interaction between an e-courses. In order that students can choose courses from different universities, they must obtain the consent of these universities? Because the certificate is confirmed only one of them.
Activity: 74
for students will be very handy function manage their academic development. I think that the choice of courses from different universities will bring additional guarantees in decentralization of education.
These opportunities give pushing to improve the quality of e-learning courses. Universities will be required to provide quality material, to students interested in their courses. I see only good edits.
Activity: 129
for students will be very handy function manage their academic development. I think that the choice of courses from different universities will bring additional guarantees in decentralization of education.
Activity: 138
Hello. You are considering the possibility of changes in the value of the token during the sale in the last period of the ICO? I want to know exactly what price will not change until reaching hard cap.
Activity: 139
The rapid development of all technologies obliges us to follow developments in all areas. I think that education will not stand in last place. This project is already starting to update the structure of education.
I think that preparation for participation in the Conference, too, takes a lot of time. Presentation of updated information on developments at the project would be very appropriate in this time period.
Activity: 151
This information will be available after the upgrade of the technical documentation. Now work is being carried out in different directions. In this regard, there may be some delay in presentation.
I would like to see a new video review of your project, which would open all the subtleties of Edgecoin system. I think that all the participants would have been interesting to see the vision of the work in detail your eyes.
I heard that the developers have planned such work, but about the timing of its presentation is not being said. It is possible that such a review we can see only after the end of ICO - before opening the system.
Activity: 135
I would like to see a new video review of your project, which would open all the subtleties of Edgecoin system. I think that all the participants would have been interesting to see the vision of the work in detail your eyes.
All investors need to carefully consider your intentions before the decision on investment. If you have any questions about buying tokens, then I think that this issue can be set in live chat representatives and administrators of the project. They will provide accurate information.
Activity: 140
The developers sites ICO listed important information that offers instructions on purchasing tokens and proper registration. I think it's worth a good think about their decisions to commit the transaction.
Activity: 140
I wonder the views of representatives of the project about the subject safe sale of their tokens. Now everything is done by the official site. I think that everyone make their choice according to their understanding.
Activity: 104
Hello, Edgecoin community!

EST trading is now available on ERC20 DEX. Good trading to all of you!
I saw your branch. The project is quite new. It is possible that the new members will be interested to purchase through your DEX-Exchange. I haven't decided how safe is such a purchase. Smiley
Activity: 118
Hello, Edgecoin community!

EST trading is now available on ERC20 DEX. Good trading to all of you!
I read information from the project representatives that the sales will continue until the hard cap is reached.  Is this amount necessary for the complete completion of the project, taking into account the partnership relations, which are indicated in the development plan for 2018?
I think that this calculation includes all points of development for this year. This is a plan for the future, but it can be added new  partner agreements and more students will need the services of the project. I hope it's just included in the investment plan.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
So far, no information has been about private investment for the project. But I think that such a course of events is quite possible. At the final stage of the system development, developers may need more resources.
In the early stages of development ico little chance to find large sponsorship investment funds. I do not rule out the possibility that universities come to participate in such a project. All the prerequisites for this moment are.
Yes, in the end of sales we can see a big inflow of investments
Activity: 147
I read information from the project representatives that the sales will continue until the hard cap is reached.  Is this amount necessary for the complete completion of the project, taking into account the partnership relations, which are indicated in the development plan for 2018?
Pages:
Jump to: