Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 38. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
So far, no information has been about private investment for the project. But I think that such a course of events is quite possible. At the final stage of the system development, developers may need more resources.
In the early stages of development ico little chance to find large sponsorship investment funds. I do not rule out the possibility that universities come to participate in such a project. All the prerequisites for this moment are.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
So far, no information has been about private investment for the project. But I think that such a course of events is quite possible. At the final stage of the system development, developers may need more resources.
Activity: 134
Will you use additional investments besides fees during ICO? You may have received offers from private sponsors who have agreed to participate in your project. On the site ICO I have seen the list of partners and sponsors. What share do sponsors take in your project?
Activity: 350

This interesting things to think about. One hundred participants only in the year 2018 will be a good start to the work of this project. I think this system will continue to evolve and expand, and many new courses will want to join here.
Activity: 140
Now the work of the team is aimed at increasing the number of partnership agreements. I think that for the Indian region this way of learning will be important to increase the level of education of residents.

Check out our Rollout Plan for Partnerships and so forth!

https://www.facebook.com/edgecoin0x/photos/a.121654028487634.1073741828.116006159052421/165991120720591/?type=3&theater

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/28238700_165991120720591_5888369506906889757_o.jpg?oh=36b01b07b1d2a11c8a9d2709adb230c5&oe=5AFFAED8

I like the appearance of your plan. The list of participants is now involved in the negotiation process? I would like to know the opinion of universities on your smart contracts. How important it is for them the confirmation of paper versions of certificates?
Clearly they are interested in upgrading their services at the education market. They don't have to use a large turnover of paper documents. This innovation reduces costs and time to create certificates.
Activity: 135
I have examined the information that is specified in terms of the progress of the project and saw the great potential of electronic courses among all participants. Perspective system startup this year inspires me.
Activity: 125
Now the chances for achieving maximum sales results are pretty great. But I respect truthful statements by developers. We still have time for reflection, but in any case, I support the view of developers.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Each project has its own programme for achieving investment goals. The main thing is that investors knew this information in advance. I believe that the team rightly refer to all participants and to inform. This is truthful.
Activity: 141
I learned that your project is configured to a decisive victory in achieving sales on rigid lid. I think this is the right decision. After all, to launch full-scale project need great tools. I think that investors understand this step.
Of course, I would like to see the end of sales within the deadlines specified in the road map. But if there will be a need to extend sales to achieve a hard cap, I quietly it will perceive.
Activity: 116
I learned that your project is configured to a decisive victory in achieving sales on rigid lid. I think this is the right decision. After all, to launch full-scale project need great tools. I think that investors understand this step.
Activity: 136
Universities will increase the number of its students using e-courses. This will increase profit as a platform, and universities. I think students will have more opportunities. All parties will have a profit from such participation.
Activity: 111
I would like to know how you are planning to create a database of courses in your interface? Whether the student will be able to select the course from the list that will be visible in your system? It would be convenient.
Crypto currency can become more common views of payment when the system will be widely applied all over the world. Many students will need to purchase a crypto currency. It will develop the field.
Activity: 139
Among the sites that show ratings ICO, I saw the rating of this project. I see that as long as everything goes OK. Soon we will be able to verify this. After the presentation of the product, interest in this ICO will grow and we will see it in the rankings.
Activity: 141
Electronic courses occupy high positions in the rankings of developed countries, where there is good technical capabilities. But can I use your system in regions where there are problems with the provision of Internet-resources. This requires State support program. How will you address these issues?
The project will not affect it. Such a decision should take those people who are interested in the development of the region as a whole. In India, a program created by the Government of the country. I think in other countries too will create such programs.
Activity: 183
Electronic courses occupy high positions in the rankings of developed countries, where there is good technical capabilities. But can I use your system in regions where there are problems with the provision of Internet-resources. This requires State support program. How will you address these issues?
Now is a crucial time in the provision of education services. Electronic courses occupy more space on the market for such services. I think providing smart contract at this stage would be very appropriate, in connection with the development of digital technologies.
Activity: 170
Yes, this time I did not meet ICO project, which would be able to compete with your project. This inspires me. After all, if there is no competition, the profit you can get the most.  I'll see how it happens in life.
Activity: 83
Based on the system Edgecoin you can create more global solutions in the field of education. I'm sure this project will continue permanently. After all, progress in education affects development of all industries of man.
Activity: 127
Experience of consultants and experts help you deploy the project to a higher level. I think they can explain the product benefit to all potential participants in the system. I'm waiting for the result of their work.
Pages:
Jump to: