Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 44. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
All interview representatives of the project demonstrated the benefits of technology Blokchain. At this time, few people know about such advantages and possibilities of this network. I hope that soon the world situation changes.
This ICO just and aims to increase knowledge about the possibilities of Blokchain for ordinary users. Those people who engage in investments in crypto-currency, have long known about it. I am glad that the project will help increase the credibility of the technology blokchain.
Activity: 141
All interview representatives of the project demonstrated the benefits of technology Blokchain. At this time, few people know about such advantages and possibilities of this network. I hope that soon the world situation changes.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Empowerment of Edgecoin system in addition to Ethereum network scheduled for that time will show examples of the use of the product in real life. This is a very rapid progress. What network will be considered at the second stage of the work?
Activity: 140
I want to understand how I can use your product to trade goods. I see the advantage of such a contract in those transactions where certification is needed. Companies are interested in such conditions when it is necessary to certify goods. Do I understand that right? Or are there other possibilities?
I also do not quite understand all the possibilities of using Edgecoin technologies in such a wide range of services. Probably it will be better to understand this after open access in this service.
I think that, on the basis of smart contract, you can create a package of documents, which are usually sign a transaction. It will be stored in Blokchain and network access will be only those participants who are connected in this transaction.
Activity: 170
I saw an interview with the co-founder of Edgecoin. It seems to me that this is a very informative info. You may have listened to his statement and can give your comment and say your opinion about this.

https://theblocklist.net/2018/02/02/kambiz-djafari-interview/
Thank you for giving the link. Helps me to fold the impression about the project all information about participants and their work. I think it is important for all participants of the ICO. I like watching good news.
Activity: 83
Selling tokens now runs good. I think that we raise the issue early on the second phase of sales. I see good results. I appreciated the work of the team is very high scores. I can make a profit here, but I am waiting for the presentation of the product.
Activity: 127
The price of tokens can be changed if you soft-cap will not be achieved within a stipulated time frame? I would like to learn the ins and outs before ICO. We cannot discard that possibility and does not clarify the possibility.
Activity: 146
I never understood how will undergo testing services project. Smart-contract for a while will be free? In the phase of "Venus I-Q1/2018" refers to the free public use for establishing the credibility of such a service.
Activity: 187
I certainly believe that this project will succeed in their endeavours. This product will bring much benefit to achieve transparent methods of service. I hope that we soon will be able to evaluate it and make a profit.
Activity: 149
I see that the project team is working on many of the issues that might affect investors ' decisions.   Compliments cause actions that are aimed at disclosure of all details of investment and possible fraudulent actions.
Activity: 179
I saw an interview with the co-founder of Edgecoin. It seems to me that this is a very informative info. You may have listened to his statement and can give your comment and say your opinion about this.

This interview was available for some time, and all users are already able to familiarize yourself with its contents. Kambiz Djafari said that investors need to know about your project before you decide investments. Many beginners need this information. I want to wish everyone a successful investment decisions.
Activity: 122

Activity: 172
The project has assembled a great team. I hope this will affect the speed of the sale of tokens. If the Edgecoin service will be launched prior to the closing of the ICO, all users of smart contracts become investors, evaluating the benefits of tokogo innovations.
Activity: 152
I am interested in the issue of tokens, which will not be sold during the ICO. I read that you can renew their sale when a soft-cap would not be met. If the ICO is closed and for sale of tokens on the Exchange does not take place, you provide your product widely used in the field of trade in goods?
I would like to know this too. In this case, users would pay for smart contract without tokens for this? Whether the applied crypto currency before the end of the first phase and the second phase of ICO as a payment unit?

It's possible that I'm wrong, but the "road map" the developers say about the free public service. I don't quite understand what this phase project period applies. I would like to clarify this matter.
Activity: 156
I am interested in the issue of tokens, which will not be sold during the ICO. I read that you can renew their sale when a soft-cap would not be met. If the ICO is closed and for sale of tokens on the Exchange does not take place, you provide your product widely used in the field of trade in goods?
I would like to know this too. In this case, users would pay for smart contract without tokens for this? Whether the applied crypto currency before the end of the first phase and the second phase of ICO as a payment unit?
Activity: 148
Activity: 164
Interest in the project Edgecoin continues to grow. In the contest for participants 1000 Telegram I saw a rapid increase in applicants for the win. As will happen choose the winners of this contest? Is there a detailed description about this?  Smiley
Activity: 141
The developers promise to provide a very simple interface for the user. This is a very important moment for participants. I believe that ease of use to attract a large number of people willing to test this service at an early stage of development of the entire system of Edgecoin.
If any services will work with this service, I just see a very large number of people who want to buy your tokens at the Exchange. I think it will raise the rating of your tokens at a  high level.
Activity: 130
The developers promise to provide a very simple interface for the user. This is a very important moment for participants. I believe that ease of use to attract a large number of people willing to test this service at an early stage of development of the entire system of Edgecoin.
Activity: 149
All contracts that are signed in ordinary life can be confirmed with the help of Edgecoin product. I see this as a credible repository of my trade information. Blockchain technology guarantees the safety of these documents.
I see a lot of potential. All services and commerce can be participants of this service. Of course for educational services it seems to me the most important. After all, information about educational courses need throughout a person's life.
Pages:
Jump to: