Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 45. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
All contracts that are signed in ordinary life can be confirmed with the help of Edgecoin product. I see this as a credible repository of my trade information. Blockchain technology guarantees the safety of these documents.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
I want to understand how I can use your product to trade goods. I see the advantage of such a contract in those transactions where certification is needed. Companies are interested in such conditions when it is necessary to certify goods. Do I understand that right? Or are there other possibilities?
I also do not quite understand all the possibilities of using Edgecoin technologies in such a wide range of services. Probably it will be better to understand this after open access in this service.
Activity: 133
I want to understand how I can use your product to trade goods. I see the advantage of such a contract in those transactions where certification is needed. Companies are interested in such conditions when it is necessary to certify goods. Do I understand that right? Or are there other possibilities?
Activity: 74
Of course, all the details of the project give a chance to understand how correct the decision on investment will be. I think that we will soon be given all the information to study. I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 129
It seems to me that at the moment no one can tell the exact cost of Edgecoin services. It is necessary to analyze the number of project participants, it is possible to do before project pre-launch.

The project should know this information during the negotiation process with potential partners. The project representative says that they already have subscription plans with prices and packages ranging from pilot to full integration.
Will this information be available on the project site after the product presentation? Will I be able to see her earlier for a detailed introduction? The price of the service can also tell about the profitability of the whole system and can be important for investors.
Activity: 138
It seems to me that at the moment no one can tell the exact cost of Edgecoin services. It is necessary to analyze the number of project participants, it is possible to do before project pre-launch.

The project should know this information during the negotiation process with potential partners. The project representative says that they already have subscription plans with prices and packages ranging from pilot to full integration.
Activity: 139
   "RAFFLE TIME:
Invite your Friends and get ETH!Join our Telegram group, participate in our raffle and invite your friends. The moment we hit 1000 members you have the chance to win 0.25 ETH and 5000 EST (1st place) 2000, 1000, 500 and 250 Edgecoins for the places 2 - 5."
https://t.me/joinchat/Gm6kzxCn1qY4q0avxw7Bzg

Many participants have already gathered for the competition, but there are no more than 1000 people. I wish everyone good luck.
Very interesting when this event takes place. Representatives of ICO say that the competition is not connected with the dates of the end of ICO. I have seen that more than 700 people have registered for the participants.
   "RAFFLE TIME:
Invite your Friends and get ETH!Join our Telegram group, participate in our raffle and invite your friends. The moment we hit 1000 members you have the chance to win 0.25 ETH and 5000 EST (1st place) 2000, 1000, 500 and 250 Edgecoins for the places 2 - 5."
https://t.me/joinchat/Gm6kzxCn1qY4q0avxw7Bzg

Many participants have already gathered for the competition, but there are no more than 1000 people. I wish everyone good luck.
Activity: 151
At the moment of development already there are companies that have identified interest in your smart-contract? I'm talking about real trading contracts for selling goods using your new product. I'd like to see that.
While the product is not ready for work, but I am sure that after its presentation such companies will appear. It seems to me that this requires additional advertising of the product among sales representatives.
At the moment of development already there are companies that have identified interest in your smart-contract? I'm talking about real trading contracts for selling goods using your new product. I'd like to see that.
Activity: 135
Edgecoin developers say that a smart-contract can be used instead of any paper contracts. This is convenient, but this application needs to be widely known among users of all companies that can be involved in the process.
The team creates a multifunctional interface for working with the contract. I think that's what makes it possible for all users to know information about the services of a company that offers its products in this environment of work.
Edgecoin developers say that a smart-contract can be used instead of any paper contracts. This is convenient, but this application needs to be widely known among users of all companies that can be involved in the process.
Activity: 140
Activity: 140
I think that the value of the project tokens on the stock Exchange can give an estimate of all the work. But tuition fees will be paid in the currency required by a separate course or university. I think that the use of tokens at the time of payment for Edgecoin services will not affect the cost of the training itself.
Activity: 104
For not me it is not clear how the cost of using the system by students and e-courses will be calculated. Is there a preliminary discussion of this topic? It is important to pay with tokens?
This is an interesting question. Edgecoin system will give you a choice when paying for your services? Will there be different ways to pay for the smart contract service? I would like to know how important this is for universities.

Only the one who understands the whole essence of tokenization will be able to give answers to such questions. This issue is raised at Blockchain conferences. I think that we will soon learn the importance of such an application.
For not me it is not clear how the cost of using the system by students and e-courses will be calculated. Is there a preliminary discussion of this topic? It is important to pay with tokens?
This is an interesting question. Edgecoin system will give you a choice when paying for your services? Will there be different ways to pay for the smart contract service? I would like to know how important this is for universities.
Activity: 147
Activity: 104
Decentralization of the education system will bring the trust of all participants in this project. It is important for me to see a stage that brings together employers and students who have smart-contracts.
Activity: 103
I think that Blokchain technologies will be used more and more in the near future. There is an organization of very branched structure of this network. Gradually all the niches of this market will be used in everyday life.
Activity: 134
Now there is active work on search of partners for work in your system. It seems to me that large universities can refuse to participate in your project. Is there any new information about this work?
It is possible that large universities will delay joining the system at this stage. But after the successful launch of Edgecoin and the first confirmed smart contracts, I think a lot of courses will reconsider their opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: